Jump to content
ChevyVanMiller

Tyrod Taylor Could Be Chargers New Starting QB

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Way too much receiving talent to not throw the ball at

Agreed. Keenan Allen will have half his usual stats with Tyrod. He could also have 120 catches with Brady. 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I thought TT did the best he could with the pieces we had at the time. Below average OL, WRs and TEs, and he still did enough to get to playoffs. Cool character too. I wish him well. 

  • Like (+1) 17
  • Skeptical 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see it, home opener is Chargers at Bills with Tyrod at QB.  Whoever the Chargers draft will start game 2.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, defending the Chargers means tight coverage on the outside and leave the middle of the field alone? Got it.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite all his deficiencies as a QB, I still like the guy. Glad to see he's getting another chance to start somewhere else.

  • Like (+1) 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do you spell “bridge quarterback?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

How do you spell “bridge quarterback?”

 

Interim coach

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we play them next year watch him smoke us.  i always wondered if there was an impostor in his place for that seattle monday night game.  he was balling that night

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

we play them next year watch him smoke us.  i always wondered if there was an impostor in his place for that seattle monday night game.  he was balling that night

 

Wait wat?  Srsly?  If we let that happen, we deserve to be smoked.  Tyrod at his best with Roman was a lesser version of Lamar Jackson. 

Whom we contained rather nicely.

 

13 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, defending the Chargers means tight coverage on the outside and leave the middle of the field alone? Got it.

 

That, and keep him in the pocket.  Make him be a QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

So, defending the Chargers means tight coverage on the outside and leave the middle of the field alone? Got it.

 

Between Tyrod and Lamar, you’ve got to cover the whole field. Too bad that’s not how it works.....

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

Wait wat?  Srsly?  If we let that happen, we deserve to be smoked.  Tyrod at his best with Roman was a lesser version of Lamar Jackson. 

Whom we contained rather nicely.

 

 

That, and keep him in the pocket.  Make him be a QB.

 

no not seriously

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I thought TT did the best he could with the pieces we had at the time. Below average OL, WRs and TEs, and he still did enough to get to playoffs. Cool character too. I wish him well. 

 

He left some passing plays on the field.  I can't quite agree on the OL or WR.  I thought Glenn-Cog-Wood-Miller(R)-Mills/Henderson(1) was respectable - not great, but probably as good or better than what we had this year.  At WR, we had Watkins, Woods, and Hogan

 

Oh wait, you're talking 2017.  Never Mind.  Rookie Dawkins was only OK.  Cog, Wood, Ducasse (shudder), and Mills (ick), under Castillo.  I'll go with Below Average.  We couldn't run as well, though we ran Shady into the ground.  WR - Zay "oopsie!" Jones, Fat Kelvin - yeah, OK, you've made your case.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest issue with TyTy was his utter lack of situational awareness.  I’m convinced he never knew the down and distance, the score, or where the play and game clock were.  

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not going to draw many psl's to their new stadium.  We've got a game manager quarterback that can scramble.  Justin Herbert will be starting by week 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

My biggest issue with TyTy was his utter lack of situational awareness.  I’m convinced he never knew the down and distance, the score, or where the play and game clock were.  

This is not a fair assessment IMO. He wasnt a dumb player and your recollection is inaccurate. Short on some arm talent and vision sure but not stupid.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beginning of the end of Lynn (something that shouldn't have started in the first place).

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...