McShay - Bills pass on WR and take RB Swift in 1st.

PIZ

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Let's not waste a high pick on a running back when we already have a good one.

Yes he is good, but we can still upgrade and be even better at the position imo...I’m normally against this type of thing but a strong running game would really help Allen...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well as crazy as it sounds taking a RB i could see it, one thing about this organixzation i really do believe the adhere by about 80% to picking BPA.   I still think it is highly unlikely they go RB in the first.   There are so many potentially elite WRs in this draft i could see them waiting til round 2.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yes he is good, but we can still upgrade and be even better at the position imo...I’m normally against this type of thing but a strong running game would really help Allen...

Then upgrade the oline.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well as crazy as it sounds taking a RB i could see it, one thing about this organixzation i really do believe the adhere by about 80% to picking BPA.   I still think it is highly unlikely they go RB in the first.   There are so many potentially elite WRs in this draft i could see them waiting til round 2.

They adhere the principle of positional value and scarcity more though.

Edited by HardyBoy
  • Like (+1) 1

This isn't gonna happen, in this universe or a parallel one. I can see us taking a RB to compliment Singletary in rounds 3-6 somewhere, if we don't address the position in FA, but taking a RB in the 1st will NEVER happen under this regime unless we are gifted a Barry Sanders clone.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PIZ said:

If they can get a WR in FA and maybe one in Round 2, I would be OK with this. The Bills need an explosive RB.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2020/02/04/espn-todd-mcshay-buffalo-bills-dandre-swift/?fbclid=IwAR0AhXP1cCG0x6JE5RHQCfVK1SSwaQeY-G7ey3_dXlXbiAOx2ZTzlXCny7o

I think McShay just likes to get clicks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Now that just sounds like a Billsy thing to do.... I sure hope that something smart happens instead, but that’s just me...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1