Top WR Prospects

Rigotz

great topic.  

If I could have any, I'd take Shenault.  He can do it all.  A true #1.  Pair him with Hooper/Henry in FA, what does the oppossing D do??

A realistic option for first or 2nd round on this list at our position: Ruggs (Alabama.  Speed and size); Johnson (MINN). Was the top target all year and drew opposing D's coverage, still succeeded.  Numbers will be interesting, however.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

whats sick, is there are WR's missing from that top 15 that have the possibility of being #1s and will be there in later rounds. Were going to get a good one. Fingers crossed its the right good one this time around. 

Double down.  Take Shenault in Round 1.

Comeback with another in the later rounds

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

whats sick, is there are WR's missing from that top 15 that have the possibility of being #1s and will be there in later rounds. Were going to get a good one. Fingers crossed its the right good one this time around. 

Like Brandon Aiyuk.  I've seen him pretty consistently mocked in the 1st and 2nd rounds.  Surprised he's not on this list.

Edited by Estro
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so is the Higgins kid off the radar?.....

I liked him a lot early season, but the more i've watched him this year in big games the more im scared. He disappears and his slender build also has me afraid of injuries at next level. Hes not a speed guy so needs to use his body to be physical and make contested catches, but i just cant see him out muscling a true physical cover corner.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I liked him a lot early season, but the more i've watched him this year in big games the more im scared. He disappears and his slender build also has me afraid of injuries at next level. Hes not a speed guy so needs to use his body to be physical and make contested catches, but i just cant see him out muscling a true physical cover corner.

...didn't see the game, but tough night stat wise vs LSU?...…...

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't see the game, but tough night stat wise vs LSU?...…...

He got rocked early and had some issues after that. Was limping a lot. Thats a tough D to play against, but a good test on how a guy will look against NFL DBs as they produce them on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

He got rocked early and had some issues after that. Was limping a lot. Thats a tough D to play against, but a good test on how a guy will look against NFL DBs as they produce them on a regular basis.

...thanks for assessment.....:thumbsup: