Did anyone hear mike ginnitti from spotrac on wgr

zevo

1 hour ago, zevo said:

Some interesting analysis on what players like Phillips and Milano would be worth....the most interesting thing was he thinks Beane will look to the trade market from wr...he suggested with the Robbie Anderson/Matt ruhle connnection, that could free up dj Moore for a trade due to him going to be paid in the near future....very interesting take and I would love that...also suggested chargers might be trade target for mike Williams. 

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/01-10-mike-ginnitti-from-spotrac-with-howard-and-jeremy

I have mentioned Mike Williams numerous times on multiple threads.  He is the tall athletic receiver Allen needs who can high point the ball and make tough contested throws.  

Edited by Lieutenant Aldo Raine
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Im actually expecting a WR trade.  They’re in a win now approach and a rookie WR will take a year or two to develop.

Get that vet now who can instantly help the offense.  I wonder if someone like Mike Evans is a possibility?

I doubt that they let him go but I would be all over that. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Thank you.. There is some genius in that statement right there. Those teams HAVE to unload some really talented players to even have cap to sign rookies. They’ll take anything they can get before cutting them and getting nothing. 

That’s how teams like NE and Seattle have been poaching great players for peanuts year after year 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think a WR trade is possible. I think that the Bills are going to trade this year’s 2nd round pick. I don’t know why I feel that way but I do. OBJ and Kamara are names that have crossed my mind. i really doubt that the Bills use all 9 draft picks with the amount of young talent already on the roster. I’d imagine that they will target about 4 guys between rounds 3-6 that they will try to snag. That will go with the 1st rounder to add 5 guys in the draft (plus whatever they trade for a playmaker). I don’t think that there will be a ton of roster turnover next year. It will be about quality, not quantity. 

I think kamara is on the market

i don’t know if he’s the right fit for us with singletary/beasley already and him inching towards big dollars.

i wouldn’t complain (I keep saying we can overspend on luxury now) but he wouldn’t be the guy a circle as a target. Probably would go harder towards a perimeter receiver or edge rusher with that trade but not opposed.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Works for me!! The Bills desperately need some playmakers and the AFC is there for the taking. The window is now so this isn’t the time to get shy. These windows open and close in like 3 years. The Bills time is at the beginning of that. It’s the time that you take chances. If they work you can win a Super Bowl.

between our window and the state of the AFC I’m so disappointed we didn’t get 1-2 more guys last year. If we don’t go relatively all in this year it’ll really frustrate me. 

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I have mentioned Mike Williams numerous times on multiple threads.  He is the tall athletic receiver Allen needs who can high point the ball and make tough contested throws.  

I'd take this guy all day, every day! He just coming into his own and would be a perfect fit.

Interesting. Bills absolutely need an infusion of proven talent on offense. They should definitely draft a WR, but can rely on just waiting for that player to develop. Best to give them a limited role in 2020 while giving Allen a couple more pieces to raise the overall production. Year 3 will have a huge role in Allen’s future as the starting QB. They can’t wonder if he had enough around him to work with. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Beane tried to trade for AB

not surprising he wants to move again for a WR. we need a WR in his prime here as the #1 guy. 

It’s been interesting. He’s shown a lot of interest but the execution of that’s been spotty.

lost brown to the ravens for a hard line instead of just getting the deal done a year earlier with plans to add a rookie qb that could’ve helped. But spends cap on Coleman who is immediately cut.

Interest in a bunch of vet stars but no luck with securing any big names but Benjamin who was a huge flop and should’ve been the one he knew best.

i think he wants that guy but also isn’t 100% up to giving what that guy costs in most cases. But not playing today might impact him. If we had pushed more chips in we might’ve snagged the 2 seed and had the Texans coming to buffalo today after a week off for us if we had a strong #1 WR

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I think a WR trade is possible. I think that the Bills are going to trade this year’s 2nd round pick. I don’t know why I feel that way but I do. OBJ and Kamara are names that have crossed my mind. i really doubt that the Bills use all 9 draft picks with the amount of young talent already on the roster. I’d imagine that they will target about 4 guys between rounds 3-6 that they will try to snag. That will go with the 1st rounder to add 5 guys in the draft (plus whatever they trade for a playmaker). I don’t think that there will be a ton of roster turnover next year. It will be about quality, not quantity. 

Kirby, you literally took the words out of my mouth with the draft piece, although not sure on the WR trade.  You might be right.

1 hour ago, zevo said:

Some interesting analysis on what players like Phillips and Milano would be worth....the most interesting thing was he thinks Beane will look to the trade market from wr...he suggested with the Robbie Anderson/Matt ruhle connnection, that could free up dj Moore for a trade due to him going to be paid in the near future....very interesting take and I would love that...also suggested chargers might be trade target for mike Williams. 

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/01-10-mike-ginnitti-from-spotrac-with-howard-and-jeremy

This was a great interview I missed yesterday, so thanks Zevo.

54 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Possible you can still pick on Atlanta, Minnesota, and Jax even though no regime changes given how badly their cap management has been. I think Jax would sell Campbell for a 5th without a second thought. Same with Griffen in Min. 

Campbell is the two birds with one stone DL option.........can help you at DE and 3T.........which alleviates loss at both positions with Shaq and Phillips.  

Obviously the Jags will cut Dareus because that saves them $20M and might be able to get thru the offseason with just that move........but would love to see the Bills get Campbell.    

Would give them another high character, leader type as well.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Campbell is the two birds with one stone DL option.........can help you at DE and 3T.........which alleviates loss at both positions with Shaq and Phillips.  

Obviously the Jags will cut Dareus because that saves them $20M and might be able to get thru the offseason with just that move........but would love to see the Bills get Campbell.    

Would give them another high character, leader type as well.

But would they have the $20 needed to resign Yannick, or to even franchise him?

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I want Henry Ruggs in the draft and DJ Moore in a trade. With these two WR’s we would be set at WR for a long time. Ruggs stock is going to sky rocket after the combine, I hope that he drops to us.

If we spend a first on a WR and trade for another ONE of them better be over 6 feet tall.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I hope you're right.  This team needs 1-2 more legitimate playmakers at the WR position -- an "always there" bailout option for Josh and more depth.

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

If McDaniels is taking that job he’s not shopping their top tier talents. I can’t see an offensive coach taking that job and immediately trading away 2 of their top 5 guys on offense. 

Also not sure Peters is any kind of upgrade at this stage of his career especially if you’re asking him to switch sides. 

First offseason with Denver McDaniels stunned the NFL by trading the young franchise QB away..........next out was superstar WR Brandon Marshall.     And since OBJ was reportedly imploring opponents to trade for him during the season because he wanted out of that organization I don't think it's a lock that he's back,  regardless of the choice of HC. 

And if you aren't sure if Peters is an upgrade at RT.........put your mind at ease.  He was still a top 10 LT in the NFL this season........just not that many teams in the market for a rental like the Bills would be.  

• Like (+1) 2