Did anyone hear mike ginnitti from spotrac on wgr

zevo

I think he way off about Jordan Phillips, he is a really good player and deserves more than 4 or 5 million a year. Hell we pay star 10 mil and he's better than him, plus 10 million isn't a lot of money to pay, we are 90 under lets get our good players paid decently and get rid of the under performers. I could care less if Harry and Oliver are waiting in the wings we need guys like J Phillips on this team especially with as much rotation we use.

16 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Possible you can still pick on Atlanta, Minnesota, and Jax even though no regime changes given how badly their cap management has been. I think Jax would sell Campbell for a 5th without a second thought. Same with Griffen in Min. 

If I read spotrac right,  Jax has the option to release M. Dareus  to save $20M cap space. Then they can afford to keep Campbell. 

9 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Ok. Still confusing to me as Ford wasn’t here then. Perhaps I’m misreading. 

My point is this: these cats are far too smart to convey their intentions at this point. It’s all a game...until it isn’t. ? 

I don't mean he gives clues specifically on Ford. I mean in general. When Beane talks he gives you clues. The way he switches from specifics to generalities (ie. from talking about Cody's position flex to talking about the position flex of "all our linemen") is really interesting and he does it in certain places. I don't think he ever intentionally conveys his intentions. But I think you can draw some things from the way he chooses to answer questions. 

McDermott is different. He gives you absolutely nothing in front of a mic. Dull as ditch water.  Every sentence is very deliberate. But with Beane if you really pay attention there are usually one or two clues there.