Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

I think Houston is the best match up for us in the playoffs. Very weak defense from top to bottom, mediocre at best offensive line, and with Fuller out they only have one receiver to worry about - one of the best receivers in the game to be fair, but White can hold it down. If we contain Watson and the offense doesn't melt down this is a very winnable playoff game.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

I have wondered all year why we didn't use an extra tight end in our "Big" package instead of Lee Smith - whose primary contribution has usually been untimely penalties.

“Look, if somebody gets in the way of me getting the ball, I push the bast**d.”

Lee Smith,

September-December 

2010-20xx

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I think Houston is the best match up for us in the playoffs. Very weak defense from top to bottom, mediocre at best offensive line, and with Fuller out they only have one receiver to worry about - one of the the best receivers in the game to be fair, but White can hold it down. If we contain Watson and the offense doesn't melt down this is a very winnable playoff game.

IN fairness, Stills is decent

35 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Since Nsekhe reinjured the same ankle that kept him out multiple weeks earlier, I can't see him being available any more this year.  Crushing.

i have a feeling it wasnt that serious. he got rolled up on and never went to the locker room. even so ford has been coming around.

im more concerned with levi. we never had good depth and he couldnt put weight on his leg. we might have to start mckenzie lol