Bills at Texans Playoff Game, Saturday 4:35 pm

wppete

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would rate him more in the 7 to 10 range and he is more of a Josh Norman type CB. Josh Norman got a 5 yr 75mil deal and he is a good zone coverage CB. So inflated, White is looking at 90+ over 5 years easy, with that contact he will be microscoped every week. I think a huge contract like that at some point becomes a detriment to the team as a whole. 

Well I disagree with you on this.  I think he’s elite.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Duke in place of Foster 100%. Inexcusable not to do it. Duke played against NFL talent today and produced with Matt Barkley at QB. Give him a chance with Allen to produce as he has in the past. Even below average production would be an improvement over Foster’s zero production. 

don’t get your hopes up. For whatever reason, the Coaching staff likes foster over Williams (probably solely for ST). 

• Sad 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Well I disagree with you on this.  I think he’s elite.

At least we don't have to wait long to find out. White vs Hopkins should be the big talking point of this game easily. I hope White does shut him down and I agree that White is a great CB and a amazing person but this is probably his biggest game of his life.

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I would rate him more in the 7 to 10 range and he is more of a Josh Norman type CB. Josh Norman got a 5 yr 75mil deal and he is a good zone coverage CB. So inflated, White is looking at 90+ over 5 years easy, with that contact he will be microscoped every week. I think a huge contract like that at some point becomes a detriment to the team as a whole. 

There is no way IMO he is going to ask for that much.

Howard and Norman are the highest paid,  both are getting 15 million per.  You are saying Tre wants 18 million per, easily?

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

At least we don't have to wait long to find out. White vs Hopkins should be the big talking point of this game easily. I hope White does shut him down and I agree that White is a great CB and a amazing person but this is probably his biggest game of his life.

Faced him last year, Hopkins had 63 yards

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The thing to me about Yeldon isnt so much I expect him to score, total 75 yards, and have 6 catches.  

We're just too predictable.  Some people are saying conservative.  Its not that.  Too predictable.  Then we get too cute in the red zone.  

Yeldon (and Duke to) need to be options.  We're scoring less than what, 21-24 points a game?  

The fact this hasn't been done already is mind boggling.  He can be James White lite for this offense.  He's done that his whole career.  

any half decent OC would look at Allen's talent running with the football combined with our athletic TE's and RB's and would create an offense designed around that

the talent level on offense isn't good but its MUCH better than being 28th ranked in pass offense. that's a pathetic stat. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

There is no way IMO he is going to ask for that much.

Howard and Norman are the highest paid,  both are getting 15 million per.  You are saying Tre wants 18 million per, easily?

He got that contact back in 2016 I believe, I'm pretty sure 5 yrs 90 mil is what he will want and for a cover CB I think that is a crazy amount to invest.

16 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

There’s always that one guy....

literally nobody in their right mind that knows a even just a little bit about the game and has watched white play this year would say he’s anything less than top 5. 

what an awful take. 

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Faced him last year, Hopkins had 63 yards

And they tried scheming Hopkins away from him all game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Locomark said:

The Texans have that albatross of one and done that they want to get rid of. They will be more motivated than we give them credit for. 

True, but the Bills have quite an albatross themselves that they’ll be trying to get rid of!

• Haha (+1) 1