Merry Christmas

Foxx

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all my PPP idiots.

it is my genuine hope that you and yours enjoy this festive time of year and receive all of the hope and promise that comes along with it.

all political animosity and disagreements aside, love you guys. you rock!

original.gif

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Just now, Foxx said:

did you really have to desecrate this thread?

As soon as the picture was taken they ran off in utter revulsion in opposite directions 

It’s a very Merry Christmas with those two NOT in the White House

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Merry Christmas everyone Im guessing this is one thing we ALL can agree on ? and I wont post it but if you want to see a totally irrerevant SNL short Christmas video go to youtube and enter **** in a box it is sooo not PC and hilarious....you're welcome LMAO

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Merry Christmas everyone Im guessing this is one thing we ALL can agree on ? and I wont post it but if you want to see a totally irrerevant SNL short Christmas video go to youtube and enter **** in a box it is sooo not PC and hilarious....you're welcome LMAO

i tried it but i didn't get any SNL results at all. YouTube filters their results on a per individual basis so that term will return different results for everyone.

with that said, i'm not sure what the return on my search says....

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Merry Christmas and a safe, prosperous 2020 New Year to all.....BEST gift we could all receive here is some positive news from our open heart surgery TBD'er........:thumbsup:

Who's that?

19 minutes ago, Margarita said:

Is that the Eddie Murphy skit that is posted earlier in this thread?

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Who's that?

Is that the Eddie Murphy skit that is posted earlier in this thread?

no its not politically oriented its a SNL Vintage clip spoof on "Christmas Gift giving" in you type in youtube "SNL Vintage in a box" you'll find it some freak friends of mine in an different forum posted it in a Christmas thread it is hilarious in an adult kind of way

Edited by Margarita
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Margarita said:

no its not politically oriented its a SNL Vintage clip spoof on "Christmas Gift giving" in you type in youtube "SNL Vintage in a box" you'll find it some freak friends of mine in an different forum posted it in a Christmas thread it is hilarious in an adult kind of way

D*ck in a box is an Internet classic, one of the original viral videos

49 minutes ago, row_33 said:

As soon as the picture was taken they ran off in utter revulsion in opposite directions 

It’s a very Merry Christmas with those two NOT in the White House

...but their cardboard cutout prop job, SOLELY fueled by race and oratorical skills did one helluva job ....ON THIS COUNTRY.......YOU can name names..............