Likely first round opponent?

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Do you know how to use Google?

google has devalued good ole conversation

allow it

52 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Since the advent of the 4-division system, the #5 seed wins the Wild Card game slightly more than 50% of the time...which makes a certain sense, since it's a match between the strongest non-division winner and weakest division winner.  

On those grounds alone, I'm hopeful...but honestly, it's a coin-flip, and we still have a week of regular season football to go (where people can get injured - if they play Tre White next week, I'm going to have a heart attack.)

keep your meds at the ready. how do you tell the Kid to sit ? seriously

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow Jets Beat Pittsburgh!

2 picks for the Duck, the Reindeer came off the bench.  Tough luck for the Stillers

I’m not sure about why the Titans are in the lead over the Stillers for the other WC - anyone?

I believe it is due to a strength of victory tiebreaker . 

47 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

google has devalued good ole conversation

allow it

keep your meds at the ready. how do you tell the Kid to sit ? seriously

"Tre, we need you for your first of many playoff games.  So you're inactive."  

11 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Thanks, and after the Bills take care of  houston, who is the likely 2nd opponent?

If the 6th seed loses their playoff game, Most likely Baltimore (as we would be the lowest seed remaining). 

If the 6th seed wins their playoff game (It is possible, if the 6th seed is the Titans) then wee will play at NE or at  KC 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

If the 6th seed wins their playoff game (It is possible, if the 6th seed is the Titans) then wee will play at NE or at  KC 

I'm salivating to play NE in the playoffs. I believe that would be the final chance we EVER get to beat Brady in a meaningful game. Booting him out the playoffs for the final time would feel fantastic.

• Like (+1) 1

To me it's just a question of do the Texans or Chiefs rest guys rather than worry about being the 3 or 4 seed.  The Chiefs know New England isnt losing to Miami.  Once they see the score is 28-0 they'll start pulling guys and could very well lose.

The Texans have no business playing anyone with how banged up they are.  Tunsil got hurt yesterday so did Fuller.  But Billy O says they're playing to win.  

Idk.  I think its 50/50 right now KC or Texans.  

As mentioned, the most likely path will be Texans / Ravens / Patriots****.

Not easy, but man if they could somehow pull that off it would sure exorcise quite a few demons.

19 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

What are the possibilities for the Bills' first round playoff games? 

And can the outcome play any roll in home field as the playoffs progress?

Too lazy  to find out it out myself.

Thanks, and after the Bills take care of  houston, who is the likely 2nd opponent?

Then who would the Bills play?

18 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

Do we know if the game will be on Saturday or Sunday?

Help me out here.  Does anyone know who will play in the Super Bowl?  Has the site been determined yet?  What about game time?  Do the Bills have a chance?  What happens if KC wins but San Francisco loses and Green Bay ties?  Are there still four quarters in a game?

Thanks in advance, I'm too lazy to look any of this up.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

To me it's just a question of do the Texans or Chiefs rest guys rather than worry about being the 3 or 4 seed.  The Chiefs know New England isnt losing to Miami.  Once they see the score is 28-0 they'll start pulling guys and could very well lose.

The Texans have no business playing anyone with how banged up they are.  Tunsil got hurt yesterday so did Fuller.  But Billy O says they're playing to win.  

For some reason, the Texans are 4.5 point underdogs at home v Titans.   I think maybe they are planning to rest guys.

1 hour ago, mannc said:

For some reason, the Texans are 4.5 point underdogs at home v Titans.   I think maybe they are planning to rest guys.

The Titans have to win to have any chance of making the playoffs. So am sure they'll literally throw everything they can to beat the Texans. 

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The Titans have to win to have any chance of making the playoffs. So am sure they'll literally throw everything they can to beat the Texans. 

Makes sense.  I’m not sure what incentive Houston has to win the game, other than possibly avoiding Buffalo in round 1.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

From what I can tell if the Chiefs win or the Texans lose in week 17, we get the Texans. I'd call it better than 50/50 that we get HOU. KC still has a chance at the 2 seed if they win and Miami beats the pats*.

3 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

From what I can tell if the Chiefs win or the Texans lose in week 17, we get the Texans. I'd call it better than 50/50 that we get HOU. KC still has a chance at the 2 seed if they win and Miami beats the pats*.

KC could beat the Chargers at home with their scout team. It’s about a 90% chance at this point.