How many people ***** their pants when tre was hurt?

Hebert19

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I thought it was collar bone break the way he got up clutching at it.  I backed off the ledge after watching him walk comfortably into the tent.  No way he would have been walking like that with a separated shoulder, collarbone, or a dislocation that hadn't been addressed.  

I thought the same regarding what I believed the injury to be.

I somehow didn't see him walk into the tent, so until he came back onto the field I thought we were screwed.  I was calculating what the loss of White was going to do the the rest of the game and the remainder of the season.  Then it all went away!

Edited by snafu

47 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I thought it was collar bone break the way he got up clutching at it.  I backed off the ledge after watching him walk comfortably into the tent.  No way he would have been walking like that with a separated shoulder, collarbone, or a dislocation that hadn't been addressed.  

My thought, as well.  I was terrified beyond the capacity for normal pants crapping.

I was concerned until I watched the slow motion replay and didn't see anything to indicate a collar bone injury. He also jumped up and ran for a ways before going down. Guys with a broken collar bone don't do that usually. Then I thought maybe it was a wrist. But seeing him back in the game so quick was relieving.