Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

It was ugly.....but no one can argue with clinching the playoffs with two games still yet to be played. I would like to beat New England now just to raise the Brady retirement question to defcon 5!!!

How about we recognize that Steelers defense for a second? Sometimes the other team being good makes you play poorly.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

it's just a flow man, it's pretty fun

hot Allen take are comical, join us

?

I have a love/hate relationship with Josh. I wear my 17 jersey every week. I was a "wrong Josh" guy but have grown to love our Josh. The emotions of a game are an absolute rollercoaster though. Unreal how high and how low the emotions run. And I had a friend/coworker who's a Steelers fan who was at the game and texting me pics during the game. Can't wait till he gets back to work Tuesday!

My wife literally texted me after the second Tre' White interception, "You woke me up. Please try to be a little quieter. Thanks."

??

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

How about we recognize that Steelers defense for a second? Sometimes the other team being good makes you play poorly.

No doubt. Went up against a stellar defense. But thankfully ours was better. I posted in the "Predict the score" thread that there was no way that Duck would score more than 10, so if we got to 13 or 17 we were golden.

Just now, CLTbills said:

?

I have a love/hate relationship with Josh. I wear my 17 jersey every week. I was a "wrong Josh" guy but have grown to love our Josh. The emotions of a game are an absolute rollercoaster though. Unreal how high and how low the emotions run. And I had a friend/coworker who's a Steelers fan who was at the game and texting me pics during the game. Can't wait till he gets back to work Tuesday!

My wife literally texted me after the second Tre' White interception, "You woke me up. Please try to be a little quieter. Thanks."

??

The gameday thread is a reflection of that rollercoaster of emotions. People should not treat it seriously. Of course it is full if hot takes. It is people reacting to plays 5 seconds after they happen. 

If people are looking for calm, thought out, nuanced, analysis then the GDT is not the place to find it. 

• Like (+1) 2