YoloinOhio

Week 15: Bills at Steelers on SNF

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Allen has yet to beat a playoff team in his career

Drew Lock today went on the road and beat a playoff team putting up 300+ yards. 

You mean in the 24 total games he's started? Freakin' relax.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Right on cue, here come the Allen haters.

Somebody needs attention.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

With the exception of some bs technicals in the cowboys game, the Bills have been sound in the backend and not made stupid penalty worthy plays.

Not much to make it through in Mothers basement. 

Haha you made a funny

20 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

big game for Allen

can he step up against a good defense and win the game on primetime? I'm tired of struggling to score 20 points per game with this offense meanwhile the Titans with Tannehill are putting up 30+ points every week for fun. 

I’d trade offensive skill  position players with TEN all day. They’re big and physical , winning 50/50 balls and the RB is a beast. Nothing finesse about them. Bills are a long way from that on O, I’m afraid. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Cool. Fitzpatrick did that before too. Doesn’t mean much in the long term. 

I think we handle them like we did Dallas. Just dominate and take advantage of their aggressiveness. Allen and Daboll saw it today , learn from it. 

Actually I see this being more like the Denver game. This D holds them under 10 points

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Slack_in_MA said:

You mean in the 24 total games he's started? Freakin' relax.

Plus he just beat the Cowboys who we're in the playoffs last year. Dude is just trollin, trollin, trollin.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

When’s the last time Buffalo beat Pittsburgh. Not since he 90s I believe. I’m very nervous about this game. Seems like they always have our number. 

Maybe it’s the BBFS in me, but I see us not making the playoffs and losing out 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

In various threads I am hearing both:

1. Win one more game and we are in the playoffs!

2. No, that's not true, it was said in error by the media!

Which is it? There appears to be a path where HOU, TEN, PIT and BUF end up at 10-6. My understanding is that with a 3/4 way tie, head to head is not relevant.

So, what factors guarantee us a playoff berth with one more win?

Edited by Westside Madness

I'm shocked the bills are favored. I would have guessed the odds makers would have viewed the teams as equal and make Steelers -3.

Edited by Process

19 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

Which is it? There appears to be a path where HOU, TEN, PIT and BUF end up at 10-6. My understanding is that with a 3/4 way tie, head to head is not relevant.

The bills are in with one more win. Period. 

14 minutes ago, Process said:

I'm shocked the bills are favored. I would have guessed the odds makers would have viewed the teams as equal and make Steelers -3.

It’s a FOURTH.... yes FOURTH string QB. For gods sake the Bills need to win this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Westside Madness said:

I believe HOU loss to DEN plus IND , OAK losses are the factors at work here. If HOU won today, they could have bested Bills at 10-6 due to conference record. TEN or HOU will win division, but the loser would be tossed out by Bills at 10-6. 

Honestly not too worried about this game. My final score prediction is something like 24-10. I think we totally shut down the Steelers offense and their backup QB, and the offense does just enough to slowly pull away. Similar to the Broncos game in a lot of ways. If our offense does exactly what it did today, as bad as it looked it will probably still be enough. The reason we are favored is Vegas is smart enough to see through Duck Hodges.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Honestly not too worried about this game. My final score prediction is something like 24-10. I think we totally shut down the Steelers offense and their backup QB, and the offense does just enough to slowly pull away. Similar to the Broncos game in a lot of ways. If our offense does exactly what it did today, as bad as it looked it will probably still be enough. The reason we are favored is Vegas is smart enough to see through Duck Hodges.

This is how I feel as well.... Hopefully we're not missing something. I just don't see Duck Hodges doing anything. If Our offense can run the ball and play loose, it should be a good game for us. 

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

Right on cue, here come the Allen haters.

Somebody needs attention.

Same old comments I heard a few weeks ago.. with Kyle Allen, and Minshew and that Denver qb.. some fans on here live play to play with this obsession. I’ve moved on, time To get ready for Pittsburgh 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

The Cowboys are a playoff team. And he went on the road and beat them. WGAS about yards.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

I think we handle them like we did Dallas. Just dominate and take advantage of their aggressiveness. Allen and Daboll saw it today , learn from it. 

Actually I see this being more like the Denver game. This D holds them under 10 points

Dabboll hasn't learnt anything all year lol

you saw first hand today how clueless he is. ravens send blitz from the first drive to the last and he didn't make a single adjustment to it. no screens, max protect, TE seam routes, quick slants. 

Dabboll is so out of his depth at OC its embarrassing. 

51 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

When’s the last time Buffalo beat Pittsburgh. Not since he 90s I believe. I’m very nervous about this game. Seems like they always have our number. 

Maybe it’s the BBFS in me, but I see us not making the playoffs and losing out 

I don’t think the Bills have won a regular season game @PIT. I still think this one is a loss ; it’s a bad matchup. Bills will have to wait until Jets game to punch their playoff ticket. Winning lots of games earlier in the season makes that possible though.