Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

2 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Im guessing they werent sure whether to go for it or take a FG

Not knowing what you are doing on 4th and 3, when running a two minute drill is piss poor game management.  Pretty much coaching malpractice. 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seeing ghosts.  He hasn’t had a pocket a lot of the game.  It’s OK

seen one instance where he had time and then of course Josh got too comfortable and was sacked on that last drive

Showing why I think the Bills need that 50/50 number one WR teams are taking Brown away

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

calling you dumb is whining?  see how dumb you are.  now go complain to mommy about the first half. 

So this is what, 5 or 6 levels of whining? 

1*cwR_ezx0jliDvVUV6yno5g.jpeg

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Watkins90 said:

Then he needs to start anticipating routes. Beasley and Allen were both open out of their breaks on that sack on second down. He just needs to get rid of it. 

Have you been seeing the routes they’re running? Did you see the route combo called on that second down sack? Come on. He’s left plays out there, but he’s not getting any help. This is bad Daboll back from the grace. Is the moustache gone? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

For all the ***** people are talking about Allen right now- his stats are right there with the MVP favorite. So chill.

His stats for the season aren’t that much different than LJ’s either

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

Daboll needs to feed Singeltary and slow down the Ravens  Allen is starting to leave the pocket after getting drilled repeatedly  10-6 feels like a gift right now

This would have would have given the game an entirely different look

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

look at their last several games...they are no joke. their lead doesnt surprise me

My options weren't very good. Came down to Houston at home or Pittsburgh on the road. I didn't see Denver being able to throw all over the field like this.

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Josh looks shook, no doubt. He’s hurt, getting the stuffing hit out of him, and not playing well. 

That being said, the OL is a joke today.

The playcalling is back to up and down and a complete refusal to do anything consistently (except suck) and the routes all are garbage and not beating the defense a damn bit.

And BTW, I agree with everything you said here.  I had hoped Daboll had turned it around.  Granted, Josh is off so far too, but Daboll is making it as hard as possible on Josh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

For all the ***** people are talking about Allen right now- his stats are right there with the MVP favorite. So chill.

JA:  8/18 for 39

LJ:  5/10 for 30 (1TD, 1pick)

BARNBURNER!

• Like (+1) 1