Jump to content
HOUSE

Antonio Brown begs to save Patriots from Texans

Recommended Posts

Just now, gordong said:

NFL will suspend him if he tried to come back....   NO way he is playing this year, or likely ever again.

Well...nothing seems right anymore! I have never seen so many loopholes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

I'm not a boomer.  I'm a Gen Xer and I was taught how important it is to master one's mother tongue.

What exactly are you doing with your mom's tongue to master it? 

  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well before the Pats can sign him Kraft would have to "work out" something with Goodell so that Brown doesn't get suspended until next year.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gugny said:

 

I'm not a boomer.  I'm a Gen Xer and I was taught how important it is to master one's mother tongue.

 

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

What exactly are you doing with your mom's tongue to master it? 

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Don't forget the Gillette Stadium has cheat codes baked into it. Some are subtle, like how far opposing teams have to walk to get to their locker rooms, or how a giant screen outdoor TV at CBS Place gives the the Patriots sideline a view of the TV broadcast so they can decide replays quicker. (But that view can't be seen from the visitor sideline.)

 

But there are rumors of hidden cameras and bugs throughout. Not to mention secret visual cues in the end zone Jumbotrons. They don't use them all the time. But when the chips are down? It's an option.

 

I was actually making a reference to an old commercial ( ANYTHING? ) I don’t know if your old enough to remember ? 

But to your point yes it wouldn’t surprise me AT ALL if there’s even MORE cheating going in that freakin stadium , 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gugny said:

"Rt to put AB in this game,”

 

Can someone please translate?  How can this idiot not know English?

Likely can’t tell time on a clock 🕰 either... 

there, their, they’re, than, then are our, it’s really hard for some folk. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AB has upstaged the NFL plenty enough this season already.

 

There's no way Goodell let's him back in before the playoffs to remind everyone of his lingering sexual assault charges.

 

Not gonna happen.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, it looks like AB re-posted another person's rant blasting Kraft and referencing his "issues" in Florida on his Instagram page

 

of course, as is par for the course he deleted it, but it's out there now.

 

I would not count on NE signing him, except for the fact that they are the nightmare that doesn't end. 

 

https://nesn.com/2019/12/antonio-browns-latest-instagram-should-end-speculation-of-patriots-return/

Edited by TheFunPolice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gugny said:

"Rt to put AB in this game,”

 

Can someone please translate?  How can this idiot not know English?

 

Rt is "Right time"?  I think?  Maybe?  ...my head hurts... 🤔

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gordong said:

NFL will suspend him if he tried to come back....   NO way he is playing this year, or likely ever again.

 

He will just appeal and get a judge with season tickets to suspend the sentence until after court date on Monday, February 3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

The noise of a desperate man that has not accepted his new reality.

Well said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gugny said:

"Rt to put AB in this game,”

 

Can someone please translate?  How can this idiot not know English?


ha. I agree. 
 

I think it means: Rong Time to Put A Balloon in this Game. 

Edited by dubs
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Patriots are scummy enough to bring him back. They'd bring back Aaron Hernandez if they could.

EFAX86OU8AAYIUP.jpg

Also, Belicheck has been contacting the prison guards rec football team scouts about the ghost of Hernandez... A signing may be imminent.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure the Patriots are more than willing to re-sign a player who's suing them for $40m...  :rolleyes: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m surprised AB hasn’t made any Robert Kraft Rub N Tug  jokes yet, and then tweet how much he admires him..

Edited by thronethinker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not lost on me that because of his own transgressions kraft will not bring ab in, and it will mean a quick end to their season. Fricking hilarious and a wonderful way to put a nail in Brady's coffin too. Karma, *****! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

well, it looks like AB re-posted another person's rant blasting Kraft and referencing his "issues" in Florida on his Instagram page

 

of course, as is par for the course he deleted it, but it's out there now.

 

I would not count on NE signing him, except for the fact that they are the nightmare that doesn't end. 

 

https://nesn.com/2019/12/antonio-browns-latest-instagram-should-end-speculation-of-patriots-return/

Dude's Bi-Polar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thronethinker said:

I’m surprised AB hasn’t made any Robert Kraft Rub N Tug  jokes yet, and then tweet how much he admires him..

Did you read his deleted Instagram post above? It got into that a bit lol. Sick stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I'm sure the Patriots are more than willing to re-sign a player who's suing them for $40m...  :rolleyes: :lol:

 

Hey, if you gotta pay him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...