Sign in to follow this  
Kirby Jackson

Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Nfl would be more inclined to move dallas/la to sunday night and move buffalo/pitt to 4:25.

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why?

4 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Oh i dont know the second and sixth largest markets.

I thought it was to get higher rating seeing Dallass being kicked in the head three games in a row.

5 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Is Charlie Batch unretiring to give Steelers a better chance to win?  He only retired 5 years ago.

30 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

kirbys had that title for years- good more people are catching on

Lol, there are others with real sources inside that you people don’t believe in.

Changing plans fantically :(

Edited by Ralonzo

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Don’t the Steelers have an amazing record at home during prime time games?

Yes, mainly with Ben. Chargers went there on a Sunday or Monday night and beat them last year

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OZBILLS said:

12:30 pm in Melbourne

Please Flex this

Ozzies are more valuable to NFL than Europeans. :D

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Ozzies are more valuable to NFL than Europeans. :D

It's true. Punter factory out our way. Hell, I used to play Aussie footy with a one time NFL punter

The way I remember Aussies redefined NFL punting. 

Europeans may have redefined tailgates.

What is the deadline for the NFL to treat us as Charlie Brown and pull the football out of way of kicker? 

latest?cb=20100523172400

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

How much? I've been checking recently and they're ridiculously expensive. 

This is probably going to drive sales up.

Did not look in that section but seats start at $86 (nosebleeds) for Steelers game. 

I am considering going but if I go I expect Steelers to pull football away from my foot since I cannot use a "smart phone" with my eyesight.

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

We now have less time to prepare for the following game: at the Paytoilets on Dec. 21st.

Oh no! Ive long worried someday there would be a charge per flush!!! Hopefully drinking fountains stay free!!

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think this is so bush-league by NBC and the NFL.

Just because the Bills and Cowboys provided a ratings bonanza on Thanksgiving doesn't mean that NBC will get that same sort of deal at all.

Plus this really hinders the Bills in their preparation for the NE game the following week.

I don't like this at all from a lot of levels, but the Bills have to man up now as the Ravens come to town. Can only worry about the Ravens right now.

Bills went in to Dallas on a short week and ran them out of their own building. At this point, I don't think a flexed game will do anything to deter the Bills' preparation for the Pats

• Like (+1) 1

I keep seeing that the flexed game will deter game planning for the Saturday pats game. We are literally talking about a 6 hour difference. Plus I can't imagine too much prep gets done between 4pm Sunday to 7am monday

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Only Bills fans cry about primetime game

Do you really want to matter or not?

It's unreal, isn't it? First one in 12 years and people are complaining that it's not Sunday at 1pm like our last 7,000 games have been

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Personally I would rather just play at 1pm.  Mostly because I don't sit in anticipation waiting for the game for an extra 7 hours.

Sign in to follow this