Rumors that the Bills Steelers be flexed to Sunday Night? (update: Flexed to SNF)

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

There are two teams that the Bills haven't beaten during the drought (and since). The Saints are one.

Guess who the other is..

Well if Stevie held on to the damn ball it would only be the Saints.

• Like (+1) 2

Nice, Josh plays up in the spotlight , GO BILLS !!!

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

My late grandpa complained about the same thing on D-day.

thats pure gold right there :beer: 

9 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Don't do this please. It is 2.20am here in Central Europe. I love my Bills in standard time they play every week.

tape the game and stay off social media.

Can't believe how some of you here complain about this, after the years of "no respect" vibes I often read here...

For me this means a 2:20am kick-off guaranteeing a zombie-like start to the work week, and I love it.

Better than staring at a meaningless December game as I have been doing for nearly all of the past 20 years...

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Time to get used to night games people - don't be afraid! The Super Bowl ain't at 1 PM EST.

im mister night time, no maybe i wont be late to watch the game as usual :D

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Night games at Pittsburgh have been ugly even going back to the Kelly era. But heck yes, give me this challenge.

whole new regime, McD will have them ready.

It appears the days of hiding in the shrubbery with Sunday 1:00pm games are over. We’ve gone from 1 nationally televised game to 3 since the schedule was released. Like our overseas brethren, prime time games cramp my 3rd shift style, but at least I can record these games.? 

Get used to it, Bills fans. People WANT to see us play!

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I keep seeing that the flexed game will deter game planning for the Saturday pats game. We are literally talking about a 6 hour difference. Plus I can't imagine too much prep gets done between 4pm Sunday to 7am monday

Not to mention we’ve already played them this year and McD has prepared for the same schemes, and mostly the same players,  4 other times. 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Maybe the Bills will be up 24 plus points  the beginning of the 4th QRT and we can go to bed assured of a Victory 

that would be delightful.  my fear is it's a close game at half.  it's not that i mind staying up, but last night i was a few minutes into the third quarter and bam...i was out.  

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, teef said:

that would be delightful.  my fear is it's a close game at half.  it's not that i mind staying up, but last night i was a few minutes into the third quarter and bam...i was out.  

I told my son we'd watch Bad Santa (Unrated Version) last night.  Then I got into the game.  Watching NE* lose is fun. I couldn't stop watching.  Next thing I know, Bad Santa is ending and it's 1:30am.