Early line: Baltimore -6.5

stevestojan

6 minutes ago, joshreed said:

It would have been Baltimore-12.5 in Baltimore, assuming a 3 point home field advantage.

Baltimore-9.5 would have been at a neutral site.

yep oops/...... altho some think HFA is more like 2.4...But yep of course you are correct

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

You don’t get many chances to jump on a 9-3 team who’s won three in a row, getting 6.5 points at home.

They were 7-point dogs against Dallas.  The Bills are seriously undervalued in Vegas right now.

Yup 8-3-1 ats this year so far. I’ve had a lot of success betting Buffalo this season

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Lorax is the weak link - I might play Neal instead - we need one more athletic linebacker to really match up with them.

Thats what I said in other thread.  Go with an extra safety who happens to be a big one. Blitz selectively from the edges to keep him in the pocket. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Still no respect for the Bills.

we still havent beat anyone with a winning record( u could argue the nuances of the math in beating dallas).

i think beating the teams you are supposed to beat is a big part of being a winning franchise. so kudos to buff for that.

But Buffalo still hasnt earned complete respect yet.They have a lot of proving to do.

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not much value in favorites on the money line, but whatever works for you. 

Value is low of course. You’re right. But I gamble allot (I live in NJ and can gamble right on my phone). Since I gamble regularly I’m in it for the long haul, not one big payoff. But I absolutely understand your point. 

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yup 8-3-1 ats this year so far. I’ve had a lot of success betting Buffalo this season

Me too, but I don’t really like to bet on them because I worry that my homerism skews my judgment.  I did just make a small bet on the Bills to win it all, though.  At 50-1, it’s too much to resist.

Edited by mannc

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Lorax is the weak link - I might play Neal instead - we need one more athletic linebacker to really match up with them.

I like it!! I was thinking a lot of Taron with the 2 athletic LBs. I’m good with Neal getting some run. The Bills are tough to play East-west

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Still no respect for the Bills.

calm down

ravens are the best team in the league and we have a suspect run defense. the whole league has been praising the Bills this week

Edited by Tesla03
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tcali said:

we still havent beat anyone with a winning record( u could argue the nuances of the math in beating dallas).

i think beating the teams you are supposed to beat is a big part of being a winning franchise. so kudos to buff for that.

But Buffalo still hasnt earned complete respect yet.They have a lot of proving to do.

Buffalo beat Tennessee who was 2-2 at the time and is now 7-5.
Buffalo beat Dallas who was 6-5 at the time, and is now 6-6.

It can be argued the Bills beat one team with a winning record or two teams with a winning record. However, none is an incorrect answer.

• Like (+1) 8

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Who ever set the line. 

Respect has nothing to do with that.  It's a guess to start the bidding.

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I am going on record that we kick their butts,  this Baltimore team is way overrated.  

How are they way overrated?