Early line: Baltimore -6.5

stevestojan

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

what other position would they be on the field as? JK

Tellin ya, Eagles ran twelve personnel agaisnt us all day, Bills played 4-2-5 when the game was still in question, and they ran all over it. 

True. Maybe having Neal in there is the way to go. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tcali said:

we still havent beat anyone with a winning record( u could argue the nuances of the math in beating dallas).

i think beating the teams you are supposed to beat is a big part of being a winning franchise. so kudos to buff for that.

But Buffalo still hasnt earned complete respect yet.They have a lot of proving to do.

Tennessee is 7-5. We beat them on the road. I don't get why some of our own fans go so out of their way to diminish our accomplishments.

• Like (+1) 5

59 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills are tough to play East-west

Problem is, Baltimore plays North to South.   

Unless they overlook us, I expect this to be a beatdown between the tackles and in short/intermediate routes underneath the zone.   The Bills need to out-posess the ball, which they're really not built to do...

30 minutes ago, motorj said:

I have a good feeling about next weeks game, I havent seen the game fully but the 20-17 score looks promising for the bills

Weather was definitely a factor in the game.  Niners D and Ravens Offense looked pretty good and Niners Offense and Ravens D both looked average.

This is a very tough game and the Ravens are an excellent team, but that line is kind of fat considering that we're at home, coming off a mini-bye, and have a pretty darn good team ourselves.  I expect a competitive game that comes down to somebody needing a fourth quarter drive.

57 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

as @stevestojan said, plentry of folks do

very nice

I gamble a lot to, have have just the opposite approach of you. Not saying one is right and one is wrong, just different approaches. Hitting big dog moneylines keeps me in the game long term, and putting small bets on some moneyline parleys with all dogs has been very profitable for me this year( although very unprofitable last year LOL). Have hit two at better than 25-1 this year, and today just freaking missed an 82-1 parley when tucker hit that kick(Steelers, Skins, Bengals, 9ers) .

Again no right and no wromg, different approaches that both require discipline

Discipline is absolutely the key. 

you know what ruined my discipline? alcohol. Made a horrifically expensive bet after too many drinks. Draft Kings needs a breathalyzer option. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Tennessee is 7-5. We beat them on the road. I don't get why some of our own fans go so out of their way to diminish our accomplishments.

Well, the Titans didn't have a winning record when the Bills beat them and Tannehill came after and has won 4 of 5 starts.  I think that's the point people have been making about the Titans--they weren't close to a "7-5" type team at the time.

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He had only 61 yards rushing against NE and  they destroyed the number 1 Defense anyway.  They aren't paying him to "carve up" any team with his passing game.  Yet his passing game is the most productive of points in the league.

Every team fanbase has said the same thing.  Yet they are 10-2 anyway...

Said that the oddsmakers "have no respect": for the Bills.  Mocking the opening spread.

Just said that, bro.

Its gonna be ok bro.  Really everything will be ok bro.  Bro, we can do this, bro.

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well, the Titans didn't have a winning record when the Bills beat them and Tannehill came after and has won 4 of 5 starts.  I think that's the point people have been making about the Titans--they weren't close to a "7-5" type team at the time.

Then by that logic, the Dallas Cowboys did have a winning record when we played them. I'm just tired of patently untrue statements that are twisted to show our play in a bad light. If one's comment is "we have not played a team with a winning record," no matter how you slice it, it just isn't true, so why should our fanbase go out of their way to repeat a stat that is on its merit does not hold water. 

If we beat the Ravens, some here will say, well, Lamar just had an off day, or let's see if we can do it twice. 

Also, it's come to that: we're saying we didn't face a real team b/c we didn't face Ryan Tannehill?! I mean, I know he's having a good run right now, but do you really believe we would have certainly lost if we were playing the Tannehill-led Titans. 

Can I also mention that we're not giving this team enough credit for being 5-1 on the road.

Edited by thurst44
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Then by that logic, the Dallas Cowboys did have a winning record when we played them. I'm just tired of patently untrue statements that are twisted to show our play in a bad light. If one's comment is "we have not played a team with a winning record," no matter how you slice it, it just isn't true, so why should our fanbase go out of their way to repeat a stat that is on its merit does not hold water. 

If we beat the Ravens, some here will say, well, Lamar just had an off day, or let's see if we can do it twice. 

Also, it's come to that: we're saying we didn't face a real team b/c we didn't face Ryan Tannehill?! I mean, I know he's having a good run right now, but do you really believe we would have certainly lost if we were playing the Tannehill-led Titans. 

Can I also mention that we're not giving this team enough credit for being 5-1 on the road.

Yes Dallas did, so they are a team with a winning record the Bills beat.  That was a quality win by any account.

If they beat the Ravens it will be huge.  By far the best offense/defense combo they have faced yet.  No one could convincingly argue otherwise.

• Like (+1) 1