Early line: Baltimore -6.5

stevestojan

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

my gut is i will have no action on the Bills except for a perfunctory $50 or so on the moneyline...but that's just a fan bet, not an educated bet. And i never play totals, so i am of less than zero use there LOL.

I’m thinking about a big play on Bills esp if ml opens where I think, plus some of my usual parlays w dogs...I read your betting strat upstream and we play very similarly.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Like I said, still no respect for the Bills.

Why do you care what the average football fan, or a bunch of degenerate gamblers think?

Buffalo is 8-3-1 or so ATS this year. Use the ignorance to your advantage. Who cares what Bobby Joe, a metal grinder in Birmingham thinks about the Bills?

8 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

I'll play.

Their D looks ok, but not scary. Can be ran on as we saw today.

They also look very beatable if Jackson isn't breaking out on big plays. Stay disciplined and keep the TE's from getting catches in the middle of the field. I'm not scared of Ingram either.

Good team, but Jackson running the ball is the only scary part about them.

Bills should be feeling confident with 10 days rest and a good gameplan to keep Jackson in check.

Jackson breaks out on big plays often--even in terrible weather conditions.  He is the spearhead of the best running game in the league against a D that struggles to stop the run. 

He is completing 67% off his passes and has 25 TD passes against 5 ints.  Passer rating of 111.  That's not a scary passing stat line??  Not a scary passing game?

Ingram is running at 5.2 yards per carry and 9 TD so far.  

If "keeping their TEs from getting catches" was all it took, then someone would have done it and everyone else would have followed.

It's fine to feel confident about the Bills chances at home...but to say it's because some part of the Ravens game "isn't that good" is clearly wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I’m thinking about a big play on Bills esp if ml opens where I think, plus some of my usual parlays w dogs...I read your betting strat upstream and we play very similarly.

Here is a potential angle...have to assume Nantz and Romo doing the game next week( they are late game this week), and believe the Bills are 2-0 as heavy dogs straight up when those two call the game. Hey, its an angle!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Jackson breaks out on big plays often--even in terrible weather conditions.  He is the spearhead of the best running game in the league against a D that struggles to stop the run. 

He is completing 67% off his passes and has 25 TD passes against 5 ints.  Passer rating of 111.  That's not a scary passing stat line??  Not a scary passing game?

If "keeping their TEs from getting catches" was all it took, then someone would have done it and everyone else would have followed.

It's fine to feel confident about the Bills chances at home...but to say it's because some part of the Ravens game "isn't that good" is clearly wishful thinking.

I’d say it’s an efficient passing game but not scary, no.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Here is a potential angle...have to assume Nantz and Romo doing the game next week( they are late game this week), and believe the Bills are 2-0 as heavy dogs straight up when those two call the game. Hey, its an angle!

Hey I’ll take some edge where I can find it!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

They’ve got to get money on Buffalo, hence the spread. Ravens have won 8 in a row, with wins vs SF and NE. 

lot of posters not sure how gambling works....

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I’d say it’s an efficient passing game but not scary, no.

LOL ok.

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Those passing numbers are a major product of teams giving Jackson open throws.

He's not a guy who's gonna carve you up with his passing ability. He's done well finding his TE's over the middle and will make throws while moving around, but the Bills will do fine in this regard.

Stop Jackson from killing you with his legs and you have a shot.

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Book it ! they will beat Baltimore,  fans need to show some confidence in this team at home.  

Hopefully they don’t all sell their tix on stubhub and turn NEF into Baltimore north. Gonna need a loud crowd for that one. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Don't be scared.  It's ok to believe.  Stop protecting your feelings Mr. Man. 

• Like (+1) 1