I CAN'T WAIT til the Ravens come to Buffalo

JerseyBills

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

But they're a gimmick offense!! Am I lying??? We have the LB/S/CB personnel to consistently remind them of that!

It’s been 11 games of gimmick..... just stop. You’re wrong. Pure 100% denial on your part. 

take out Jackson’s running and he’s still a top 5 rated passer on pace for over 30 td and 3500 yds 

we may beat them but quit with the gimmick crap. That may have made sense if it hadn’t lasted 3 months now 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I've gotta believe we'll be eight to ten point dogs in that one. I just have a bad feeling that we are going to get killed but I hope I'm wrong. All three phases of that team are better than ours, especially the offense. But they do have to play the game.

If the spread is that high, I got $200 on it.

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That back 7 yielded over 600 yards passing to Fitz this year.  They have faced nothing like Jackson

Fitz is arguably the smartest QB there is.  While physically limited there is little that he hasn't seen or doesn't get.  Lamar while a physical speciman is in his 2nd year and lives off his athleticism.  I truly believe you can stop lamar with delayed pressure.  Delayed blitzes.  But you have to have the right back 7 to do this.  And we do.  

Itll be a good game whether tmyou believe it or not. We have the O to play the slow roll game as well.  I predict a low scoring affair in spite of all the ravens love. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Serious question:  assuming you actually watched the game today (or the Ravens vs Houston or NE), how did you come to that conclusion?  Be very specific--I'm not interested in thoughts and feelings.  Convince us you are right.

He’s not right. It’s a complete over the top bills fan analysis. 

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

But they're a gimmick offense!! Am I lying??? We have the LB/S/CB personnel to consistently remind them of that!

Okay you’re right.  36 points per game isn’t real.  They can score on the ground and air...that’s just a great offense.  They scored a TD on every drive with Jackson.  I guess you don’t think those count or something.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Serious question:  assuming you actually watched the game today (or the Ravens vs Houston or NE), how did you come to that conclusion?  Be very specific--I'm not interested in thoughts and feelings.  Convince us you are right.

Without a deep , confusing and successful run game, Lamar is incapable of winning a game passing without the run

Bottom line

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Lying? Only you would know that. I'm on the side that you're wrong.

I didn't see a gimmick offense at all. I saw an offense with a mindset to dominate. Which they did.

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Without a deep , confusing and successful run game, Lamar is incapable of winning a game passing without the run

Bottom line

You’re right.  They are one dimensional and so easy to stop.  They’ll never score points this year.

You know what else?  You take away John Browns speed....wouldn’t be a very good WR.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Bottom line

Bills, with that back 7 , are 15th against the run.

Luckily for Jackson, the Ravens have a deep confusing and successful running game.....

29 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I respectfully disagree. They are nothing like those teams. They had world class QBs in their prime. This is a great GIMMICK offense, and our back 7 has the pieces to stifle them, Consistently

I agree with you in the sense that this is a GIMMICK offense, but its working to perfection at the moment and will most likely run all the way to the SB. Will it get figured out? Yes, eventually all offenses built around running QB's get figured out and then discarded. But for now they are riding high and look unstoppable. Their 3 TE scheme is pretty impressive. One WR burner on the outside to keep the opposing safeties honest, a bruising type RB, athletic TE's that can protect as well as catch and an elusive QB faster than most WR's. And then you match that up with a very good Defense... OUCH!!

I'm not crowning them just yet because they can very well stumble but damn they're laying waste to the opposition  with record numbers to boot.