I CAN'T WAIT til the Ravens come to Buffalo

JerseyBills

44 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

An icy field, a big wind....and the Ravens will be slowed down some.  Buffalo can't get into a shootout with the Ravens, but in a close game they have a chance.

Let's plan on a snowy, windy day and then shock the NFL.

54 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Just beat Dallas this week, then that ravens game is playing with house money. 

I agree.  I think we will take care of Dallas and have a chance against Baltimore.  I have faith in McD coming with a great Defensive game plan against Baltimore.  If we move the ball on Offense we can win the game.

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1

It's no secret on how to stop the Ravens. Basically it's the same old "Make him a QB" game plan. Keep him behind the LOS and have him beat you with his arm. 

Easier said than done. These are guys are scoring 40 plus a game because DC's at this point can't figure out how to stop their run game. Plus they're hardly ever in 3rd and long situations which makes stopping them virtually impossible when their 3rd and 3, 3rd and 4..

Lamar's not  A.Rodgers but he is good enough to beat man coverage especially with the TE's they have.

Keep Ravens offense off the field. Sustained drives with 15+ plays, 9 minutes off the clock like we did last game. On D take away the Andrews in the middle of the field, blitz and pressure the hell outta him and force him to make quick decisions  throwing outside. When its a RPO, first man hit Lamar everytime with heavy pressure. 

Good lord, really? After what the Ravens just did to the Rams on MNF, 45-6...:doh:

they handily beat the 10-1 Patriots with their #1 defense 37-20

they beat the 9-2 Seahawks 30-16 and destroyed the 7-4 Houston Texans 41-7. 

The ONLY good things that might help the Bills is that they are home in Buffalo! They get extra time to prepare after the Thurs Dallas game.

And the Ravens will be playing the 10-1 49ers the week before. This game could very well be the two SB teams for this year. 

I hope the Bills play well and don't get embarrassed.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

This game should get flexed to Sunday night. The Rams vs Seahawks doesn't look anywhere near as appealing. The Rams are obviously having issues. The Bills are gonna be at worst 8-4 going in and the Ravens at worst 9-3. That should be the game to move

They have to decide tomorrow if that's the case I believe

Edmunds, Milano, Oliver, and Hughes will need to play LIGHTS OUT in order to stop that offense. I'm not nearly as worried about getting gashed up the middle as most. As much as the Bills got pushed around at the LOS against Philly, it was the crucial 3rd down stops that were missing, especially in the first half when it was still a game. Stop QB's and you pretty much always stop offenses. We got gashed by Washington and they scored 9 points. I'll just say it; run defense is overrated. Unless you're giving up 20 plus yard runs, you can get stops as long as the run D is merely adequate. 

Edmunds is the only elite athlete in the front 7, so this presents him with a huge test. It would be nice if we had that stud athletic DE that Beane was chasing in the offseason, but it didn't come to fruition. 

Scoring will be tough as well. This is a game the Ravens "should" win, but I believe the Bills have a legit shot. More so than at Dallas or NE IMO. Just the way I view it. 

I'm not penciling this game as an L. As an aside, the OP was pretty wild with his assertions. Nevertheless, the Bills indeed have a shot if the front 7 remains disciplined, but aggressive. 

This just "feels" like one of those games we may pull out. 

• Like (+1) 1

A lot of discussion about Lamar and the offense but the other side of the ball on the Ravens isn’t looking shabby at all. This is a team that has been slamming other teams to the turf early and not taking their foot off at all. 

25 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

25 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Scoring will be tough as well. This is a game the Ravens "should" win, but I believe the Bills have a legit shot. More so than at Dallas or NE IMO. Just the way I view it. 

Out of those three games I think the Bills have the better chance of beating the Pats or the Cowgirls. The Ravens look legit. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Ingram signing was huge in the offense and peters has helped the leaky D

That's it in a nutshell. Add in Roman's great run game coordination using Lamar's freakish athletic ability to its max potential. The Bills will have to play a perfect game and hope the winds ruin Lamar's throwing ability. Then they can have someone like Milano or Edmunds trailing Lamar. Shaq and Murphy must contain and Ed, Jordan and Star must disrupt the middle. I think the back 4 can take care of business vs Baltimore's WR's and TE's. 

• Like (+1) 1