Week 12: Broncos at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

this makes a lot of sense (I can see why your screen name is logic).

But I have this really weird gut feeling about this game that the Bills are going to dominate— with some big plays on both O and D.  Something like 31-13. 

My intuition has been pretty good this year. I thought the first Miami game would be relatively close and thought we would lose the Browns game for sure. And I just have this warm and fuzzy feeling that last week was a watershed moment for the team, especially the O. 

I’d like to see them score 31 against this D. The O needs to pick it up from here on out. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Statistically he didn't look great down the stretch except the Miami game, but as the season went on he was definitely more comfortable and playing better football in general. I hope he gets hot right now and we cruise. 

He didn’t look great, but it was a big performance jump from earlier in the season. I certainly am not expecting lightning in a bottle, but a small jump might be reasonable if he’s sorted out where and when to take shots. 

9 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Oh I hear you man, but If I was a DC right now playing the Bills I would take that gamble. Love the progression from Allen so far, but he is STILL allergic to hitting the deep ball. I guess he is bound to hit one sometime this season, but I would be willing to be the first DC to play it that way. 

Unless it's a single score game in the 4th quarter, I'd do exactly this until he hits a deep throw. No reason not to, especially if you're Denver with no season left to salvage at this point.

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

you wonder if they have any more trick plays in their arsenal. Their defense is till pretty stout. I think we'll come out ahead by ten. I'll say Bills 23 - 13.

I don't mind field goals but it sure feels like we have to settle on too many attempts.  I'd like to convert one or two of those attempts into TDs down the stretch.  Reduce the number of times we stall after crossing mid field.  Those extra 4/8 pts are huge.

I've seen a lot of Josh Allen talk so far this week about Sundays game.

Not so much talk about Brandon Allen.

Playing on the road again against the Bills D I am puzzled as to how much of a threat he actually poses.

Edited by ColoradoBills

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Playing on the road again against the Bills D I am puzzled as to how much of a thread he actually poses.

I have absolutely no doubt that the key to a win Sunday is our defense getting a turnover to two.  I think the offenses will have it tough all game.  We'll need the Bill's D to win this game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Playing on the road again against the Bills D I am puzzled as to how much of a thread he actually poses.

Enough to knit some socks, maybe a scarf, but not enough to knit a sweater.

Edited by Buffalo Junction
  • Like (+1) 1