The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Aren't you guys drained by this garbage yet?

This whole thing is like the ice cream truck that won't leave your block on a hot day, even when he has no customers whatsoever.

Meanwhile, back on earth, the Bills have a huge game this Sunday that usually doesn't happen. A BIG GAME IN DECEMBER.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Meanwhile, back on earth, the Bills have a huge game this Sunday that usually doesn't happen. A BIG GAME IN DECEMBER.

I feel like there have been a lot of big games in December in the last 12 years.

Our December motto: "The Bills are 6-6 and still in the hunt."

That usually precedes a blowout soul-crushing loss and "The Bills are 6-7 and need a bunch of help but it's still possible." 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I feel like there have been a lot of big games in December in the last 12 years.

Our December motto: "The Bills are 6-6 and still in the hunt."

That usually precedes a blowout soul-crushing loss and "The Bills are 6-7 and need a bunch of help but it's still possible." 

There is a difference to this game than in all the previous 18 years combined. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This whole thing is like the ice cream truck that won't leave your block on a hot day, even when he has no customers whatsoever.

Take it to TSW. We don't need any of your decadence down here. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The Bills don't matter. Whether Rick is alive with the people who have the helicopter doesn't matter. Kirk vs. Picard doesn't matter. 

It's chatter. That Trump is a fatass doesn't matter until it does. But it's nice to see where he stacks up. 

Our elected officials are not elected to be entertainers. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Take it to TSW. We don't need any of your decadence down here. 

It's a free country (or did you forget that) and I can post anywhere I damn well please.

And that's the bottom line because....... oh never mind. 

You can continue you peach fuzz chatter without my interruptions. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nonsense. You think Trump would be questioning the witnesses? 

"You agree that I'm doing a very very very good job, right?" 

Trump will always be #2 fattest to Taft. But he's got #2 locked up. He's a lardass.

You think he wouldn't?  

These callers into CSPAN 3 are nuts.  I think I just heard DR call in.  

• Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No it's more like trying to teach imbeciles 2+2=4 and the Trump supporters just answer, No! 2x2 =4 so Trump can't be guilty 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

There is a difference to this game than in all the previous 18 years combined. 

The emotional result will be exactly the same however.  The game day thread is going to be the best entertainment of the year.  I can't wait!

Hank Johnson sounds like he's about to sell me a Colt 45.

Okay, so if I have this straight, Feldman's argument is that the President can't ask any country for a favor, because the power disparity is so great between the Office of the President and other countries' leaders that it is a de facto demand, hence extortion.

So basically...the US can't exercise foreign policy?  What a load of crap.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, she didn't.  She went after Trump for naming him "Barron," in some sort of weird analogy to giving him an unconstitutional title of nobility.  

It was a painfully stupid attempt at a viral moment...and further proof that the left can't meme.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

No, she didn't.  She went after Trump for naming him "Barron," in some sort of weird analogy to giving him an unconstitutional title of nobility.  

It was a painfully stupid attempt at a viral moment...and further proof that the left can't meme.

3ifa6h.jpg

What did I miss? Now Republicans are claiming the American people elected Trump? I thought the EC elected him and more American wanted Hillary. 

So so full of sh it the GOP is 

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Karlan simply has a strong case of #orangemanbad. you can see the raw emotions all over her face when she talks.

Gaetz seems like the hysteric 

2 hours ago, John Adams said:

The Bills don't matter. Whether Rick is alive with the people who have the helicopter doesn't matter. Kirk vs. Picard doesn't matter. 

It's chatter. That Trump is a fatass doesn't matter until it does. But it's nice to see where he stacks up. 

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa.

Kirk v. Picard always ***** matters.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

3ifa6h.jpg

Lol! 

37 minutes ago, Albwan said:

EK9QTKFX0AEkRW4.thumb.jpg.bbadd9e67cd5a1772b1bf5f903a6ffc2.jpg

No matter how miserable and messed up it might be at home, today I'm so thankful

for what I have and thankful I don't have to come home to or interact with this woman.

You don’t seem like you would be very comfortable being around anyone that was intelligent. Can’t even imagine your temper tantrum if someone wanted to watch something else if Tucker Carlson was going to be on. Look out! 

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol! 

You don’t seem like you would be very comfortable being around anyone that was intelligent. Can’t even imagine your temper tantrum if someone wanted to watch something else if Tucker Carlson was going to be on. Look out! 

Misguided intelligence is extremely common in this country.