The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

c-span has a burp during the exchange (Conaway from Texas (R) pointed it out) about the D congressman calling for a boycott of Sondland's hotel in Oregon as a way to intimidate him into testifying "correctly".  Who was the Democratic congressman that called for the boycott? 

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Earl Blumenauer

someone should ask him about this.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

He should be banned!  Mods!

ignored into oblivion

or get us an ignored function that keeps his filth off my computer screen while people (goodness knows why) bother to answer....

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

can Tibs post something that isn't vulgar or filled with lies?

Why should he? He gets quoted 7,262,151 times for every stupid thing he posts. For a troll like him, that is solid gold. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

If you guys would put that shift eating troll on ignore and stop quoting him 

he would crawl back into the hole he came from.

He is truly a sick individual.

Also the authorities should do a health check on him and make sure

he has no weapons.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Why should he? He gets quoted 7,262,151 time for every stupid thing he posts. For a troll like him, that is solid gold. 

i assume half the people "responding" are mults of Tibs pretending to be a conservative

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Happy to get into that after you please answer my question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know many won't want to see it, but trying to leverage the Ukraine aid for his own personal political benefit was attempted and was wrong.

Suspend for a moment what has or will be proven.  Just answer a simple question, please.  If Trump's intent and actions were exactly as I just stated in the paragraph above, would you think that either wrong or impeachable?

You didn't even say it was impeachable.

You stopped at "wrong".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I cannot believe the Democrats have not called it a day on  this. The released polls (I know, I know) show independents up 10% in  the Are you ***** kidding me? category in just three days. It isn't going to get better.  Is Nancy letting  this run so it never comes up again? Schiffy over-promised and under-delivered (again). Is this to shut up up?  And they must know if it moved to the Senate things only  get worse for  them. Are the votes not  there to bring impeachment proceedings? 

At this point it is too late to get out.

Best they can do is hope that they still have a majority to approve articles and send it to the Senate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i assume half the people "responding" are mults of Tibs pretending to be a conservative

Rest assured that I am no alt or mult of Tibs.  I have seen his type before and he is not going away as he most likely is paid to be here along with a few other sites.  It's best to keep an eye on his nonsense as he will only post more outrageous content if not confronted.  That aside I don't like running from the likes of him and prefer to hit him head on.  If there any impressionable posters here it makes sense to challenge him even though some days that can be a chore.  

• Like (+1) 1