The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, jrober38 said:

You obviously can't read, or you're selective choosing to ignore that Sondland has said numerous times that the quid pro quo he was aware of involved trading a White House meeting for a public announcement into the Bidens. 

He never said Trump told him directly those were linked. 

Which is what I've been saying and you've been arguing. Poorly. 

You're wrong.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

he said, his interpretation. you do understand that others have an interpretation that there was no quid, right?

No.

Others were just not told there was a quid pro quo.

They didn't have access to Trump or Guiliani like Sondland had. 

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

You obviously can't read, or you're selective choosing to ignore that Sondland has said numerous times that the quid pro quo he was aware of involved trading a White House meeting for a public announcement into the Bidens. 

He's just playing dumb 

Just now, row_33 said:

he can't read, think or hear(ing) either

"I have acute hearing:  not interested in your jewelry clotheyes...."

"You mean you only hear what you want to hear?

Thanks I like to wear it short this time of year"

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

"You mean you only hear what you want to hear?

Thanks I like to wear it short this time of year"

nowhere man, can't y'all see me at all, dude?

Sonderland pinned with covering up an exculpatory fact, should be bounced right now.

4 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So where are the funds involved or the thing of value?

Doesn't have to be funds. Just has to be something of "value". 

For example, if Zelinsky asked his justice department to investigate Biden or Burisma, and doing that cost any amount of money, that would be an example of value.

It's all really easy to follow. Just read the link.

Sections B, F and G were all violated. 

Edited by jrober38

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it is my hope that regardless of the outcome here... whether Trump gets removed from office via impeachment or loses the election... the horse has left the barn. the issue of the deep state and their graft (in all of it's manifestations) of the American public is now within the public's mind's eye. as such, removing Trump is not going to matter, they are now living on borrowed time. 

the collective unconscious is leaking, you will not be able to stop it at this point.

That is my hope as well.

I have doubts that would actually happen, however. I think that the average American, regardless of political affiliation, knows that there are a large number of politicians and extremely wealthy individuals who are corrupt (although not knowing the depth of this corruption). They have seen the elite get special treatment and not have the rule of law applied to their transgressions. The two tiered justice system is ingrained at this point. That's just life in America, where the elite can do whatever they please, for the most part. Business as usual...life goes on, because it does not affect them on the immediately noticed personal level.

If President Trump loses the election, the toothpaste doesn't get put back in the tube, because *Jedi mind tricks* there was never any toothpaste to begin with, you were imagining things and/or being lied to by corrupt, traitorous Republicans. The mockingbird media remains complicit and not enough people have the inclination, time, or interest to put forth the effort required to seek the truth from independent outlets...until it affects them on a personal level. There would still be a small community of those trying to rip the curtain back (like there always has been), but even that may dwindle from it's current size when efforts lead to lackluster results that get swept under the rug (like it always has been). 

I hope I don't get a chance to test my hypothesis.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2