The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

This entire sh1t show is ridiculous! So what?

If we don't have strings attached to every cent of foreign aid we're just wasting taxpayer dollars and getting nothing in return? That basic idea is totally lacking in any logic whatsoever. 

And Joe Biden IS NOT a political rival of Trump, and he never will be. 

4 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

OMG

You guys are morally bankrupt. 

There's nothing Trump can do that would ever make you criticize him.

Unbelievable. 

I can only imagine the double standard if Barack Obama had done this. 

I'm not defending Trump.  I'm asking you to justify yourself.  You're presuming an investigation into corruption with regards to Burisma is a material benefit to his political campaign because of Biden's involvement with Burisma, which is predicated on an assumption that Biden will be Trump's opponent in the general election (which is the only way it could materially benefit his campaign).

For the sake of argument: if Warren wins the nomination, is this no longer an impeachable offense, because the material benefit to Trump's campaign would cease to exist?

And conversely...is the only argument against investigating corruption in the Burisma investigation Biden's involvement with Burisma and the previous investigation?  And if it is, isn't this current impeachment an exercise to materially benefit Biden's campaign?  By shielding him from investigation into his conflict of interest (which conflict of interest, I hasten to point out, was reported as a conflict of interest by everybody from 2015 until April of 2019)?

Point being not that Trump is innocent, or Biden is guilty...but that you - and specifically "you," as in "halfwitted buffoons just like yourself" - only judge this on your preconceived notions of the parties involved.  Which is why DR's earlier post was relevant - given multiple instances of similar actions, you only judge the right and wrong of them by your preconceived notions of the parties involved, not what actually happened.  Then claim you're not trying to have it both ways.

So shut the ***** up, moron.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

THis Sondiland "testimony" is pure garbage, contradicts himself, goes back and forth, cant recall, others times seems to make factual statement only to latter claim those were his assumptions.  He has thrown so much crap against  the wall, it is all perfect for both sides as they can cut and slice whatever fits their agenda but in reality this is as bad a "witness" as one could ever have.

I wonder ho many times he has perjured himself today.

Total waste of time unless you are looking for select, snippets to support your side.

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Materially benefit.  That's a key difference.  Argue the material benefit of investigating someone who isn't even an opponent yet.  

Oh, yeah...people forget that little fact.  The material benefit to Trump's campaign is predicated on an event that hasn't even happened yet.  

Spin spin spin. 

You trying to argue that up is down and down is up. blah blah 

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

THis Sondiland "testimony" is pure garbage, contradicts himself, goes back and forth, cant recall, others times seems to make factual statement only to latter claim those were his assumptions.  He has thrown so much crap against  the wall, it is all perfect for both sides as they can cut and slice whatever fits their agenda but in reality this is as bad a "witness" as one could ever have.

I wonder ho many times he has perjured himself today.

Total waste of time unless you are looking for select, snippets to support your side.

Trump only hires the best people! Especially if they donate a million bucks to his corrupt campaign :thumbsup: