The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

Just now, jrober38 said:

They are illegal when you trade something to benefit your political campaign domestically. 

Materially benefit.  That's a key difference.  Argue the material benefit of investigating someone who isn't even an opponent yet.  

Oh, yeah...people forget that little fact.  The material benefit to Trump's campaign is predicated on an event that hasn't even happened yet.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, jrober38 said:

I'm fine to look at whatever needs looking at.

Maybe the Republicans should have looked at this when they had the power for two full years. 

What do you think the Durham investigation is? 

Or Horowitz's report? 

Due process -- real due process -- takes time. 

You're in for a shock. Considering how much false information you've spewed just this morning, I'd suggest you buckle down and reexamine what you think you know about 2016. You'd be surprised what you'll find.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve been nothing but respectful toward you and interpret your posts as I believe you intend them.  I can interpret my own post and intent because I wrote it, but I believe your initial post was poorly framed as I do not know what “wrong” you were referring to. I think part of your problem was you personalized it by making it about Trump, you referenced wrong and impeachable in the same sentence, and clarity was an issue. 

I think you’re wrong on the freedom loving Americans down here, and as for consensus in Congress I agree, but I was speaking not as a partisan but from a position of pure objectivity on impeachment.   

Have a blessed day my friend. 

Lenny, you are clearly a much nicer person than many Trump supporters down here but just as obvious, you wear the same orange robe.  Sorry buddy but that is as honest as can be. 

Second, no one has yet answered the question.  To claim it was unclear or poorly framed is just as I said, horseshit.  Enjoy your day.

Just now, DC Tom said:

Materially benefit.  That's a key difference.  Argue the material benefit of investigating someone who isn't even an opponent yet.  

Oh, yeah...people forget that little fact.  The material benefit to Trump's campaign is predicated on an event that hasn't even happened yet.  

OMG

You guys are morally bankrupt. 

There's nothing Trump can do that would ever make you criticize him.

Unbelievable. 

I can only imagine the double standard if Barack Obama had done this. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bob in Mich said:

Lenny, you are clearly a much nicer person than many Trump supporters down here but just as obvious, you wear the same orange robe.  Sorry buddy but that is as honest as can be. 

Second, no one has yet answered the question.  To claim it was unclear or poorly framed is just as I said, horseshit.  Enjoy your day.

I answered the question dozens of times. 

You ignore it because you're a weak minded person. 

Sucks to be Bob.

Just now, jrober38 said:

He did do it. 

That's the point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

What do you think the Durham investigation is? 

Or Horowitz's report? 

Due process -- real due process -- takes time. 

You're in for a shock. Considering how much false information you've spewed just this morning, I'd suggest you buckle down and reexamine what you think you know about 2016. You'd be surprised what you'll find.

In other words, you couldn't give a flying you know what about Trump breaking any rules.

He's your guy.

Ride or die.

#ruleoflaw

LMFAO

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

OMG

Unbelievable. 

DC Tom not criticize Trump???? :lol::lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I answered the question dozens of times. 

You ignore it because you're a weak minded person. 

Sucks to be Bob.

He did do it. 

That's the point.

Then lock him up.

Lock them all up.

You can't keep having it both ways, blindly supporting Trump because he's your guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

OMG

Unbelievable. 

5 avenue baby!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jrober38 said:

In other words, you couldn't give a flying you know what about Trump breaking any rules.

He's your guy.

Ride or die.

#ruleoflaw

LMFAO

That's not at all what I've ever said or believe. 

I started this looking to prove Trump was guilty with regards to what he was being accused of with Russia. 

What I found opened my eyes. 

It would do the same to yours if you let it. But you won't. Because you're an NPC. 

Image result for npc meme

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

OMG

Unbelievable. 

if Donald Trump shot someone on 5th Avenue, even if it was Hillary Clinton, I would criticize him for that. 

if Obama worked with Saudi Arabia to investigate shady dealings by Dick Cheney that Cheney admitted to on camera, I’d support it. 

• Like (+1) 3

it is my hope that regardless of the outcome here... whether Trump gets removed from office via impeachment or loses the election... the horse has left the barn. the issue of the deep state and their graft (in all of it's manifestations) of the American public is now within the public's mind's eye. as such, removing Trump is not going to matter, they are now living on borrowed time. 

the collective unconscious is leaking, you will not be able to stop it at this point.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2