Foster vs McKenzie

ILBillsfan

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

At this point, McKenzie is more productive than Foster. He was missed last week as it seemed the Bills stupidly took what has been an effective aspect of their game and shelved it. Moreover, then they hardly used Foster (1 target).

Answer: McKenzie

I don't get why they activated Foster last week over McKenzie with the weather. Jet sweeps would have been way more effective in those conditions than the deep ball.

That said, Id like to see Foster get the start today. The big play needs to find its way into this offense and Foster and Brown on the field at the same time is the best way.

10 hours ago, MJS said:

Can someone explain why and how it started to call a player by the wrong name?

Last time, pay attention.  When Isaiah McKenzie was signed to the Bills, the thread announcing his arrival called him "Isaac McKittrick".  The War Games references started, the rest is history.  Anybody else have a problem with McKittrick, go ***** yourself.

2 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I always wonder whether the real McKenzie ever reads these posts, and what he thinks about the whole Mckittrick charade ?

We give nicknames all the time.  You guys should be pissed off at the OP who glossed him McKittrick.

• Like (+1) 1

Not concerned about Foster, more concerned about Daboll dialing up plays that work.

Go Bills!!!

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Try sitting Duke. Play Foster and mckittrick

Naw, play them all ?

7 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Last time, pay attention.  When Isaiah McKenzie was signed to the Bills, the thread announcing his arrival called him "Isaac McKittrick".  The War Games references started, the rest is history.  Anybody else have a problem with McKittrick, go ***** yourself.

We give nicknames all the time.  You guys should be pissed off at the OP who glossed him McKittrick.

I suggest a warm glass of milk before bed. You'll feel much better.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

I think McKenzie attacks the edges harder on offense than Roberts and is a more viable receiving option than Roberts.  McKenzie also offers more than Foster in the receiving game as well.  This year not sure what the deal is with Foster but he didn't even make an attempt for that ball that landed a bit behind due too the wind knocking it down.

I think Roberts hands are better however.

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

This is what I would do. I got the decision to activate Duke and make him a big part of the gameplan against Tennessee. I said it on here the morning of the game - their corners are really good sticky guys who are hard to separate from but who have a vulnerability against size and strength. 

Since then I know he had the nice catch against Miami but Duke's struggles separating have shown up on tape. Particularly last week when if I said he had clear separation from the corner twice all game that would be a stretch. The Redskins are going to play a lot of zone on the back end, I think let's get our speed guys on the field. 

And it is what they have done too. Right call. 

13 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Last week they went w Foster .  I feel like McKenzie adds a bit more than Foster with the use in the run game as well.  They tried to use Williams last week and he was not able to threaten the edge like McKenzie brings.  

Im Hoping McKenzie is back in and Foster is on the inactive list

McKenzie is the better player yet Foster can give you more options as he has the size to lineup outside etc. With Duke inactive am okay with both but if I have to count on one it's McKenzie.