Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

7 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

Honest question on an obviously polarizing issue: what do JA backers see as progress vs. last years missteps from Josh? 

I personally (my opinion) think that he is a sub-par starting NFL QB. I don't think his ability to produce 'off the cuff' is a sustainable way to win games in the long-term. He is careless and doesn't seem to be able to operate within the confines of a normal offense. I see very little improvement in the worrying areas of his game last year. His college analysis by most draft analysts reads like Nostradamus. Capable of amazing plays, innacurate, not disciplined, etc. I don't see him as someone that is going to change. 

What are supporters clinging to? 

Greatly improved accuracy, willingness to take the short pass / checkdown / throwaway, migrating away from the stupid interceptions.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The defense was terrible. Simply dreadful. 

Offensive play calling was just as dreadful.  QB run on 3rd and 2??  Total stupidity.  The fumble on that play was the end of the game.

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

We want the Browns to win no?

Bills are not catching the Pats, nor are they any real competition to the Pats.  The Pats always have a "clunker" game at the start of a season, the Bills game was that clunker, and they still won it.

I'd like to see the Browns keep losing due to all the silly moneyball hype.

6 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The offense has been bad 7 straight games.  The great defensive play just kept anyone from saying it. It is an ATROCIOUS offense.

He's right.   You can't spin this any other way or pretend it's not happening. You have a young developing quarterback who stuck with a mediocre new offensive coordinator. We knew this before but it was confirmed today that Brian Daboll is not ever making this offense better.

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

If you don’t see the improvement, you’re just a biased hater.  He was like 13-21 160 2TDs going into the in the 3rd QTR.   Then Philly went on the 24hr long drive.  Then Dabol nutted up, called some weak screens and abandoned the run again.

I know the statistics don't back it up, but I thought Allen played very well today when it mattered.  Not perfect mind you, but very well.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yup. With all the Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers here, I am sometimes surprised that this is a male dominated forum. Reminds me of a buncha over-reacting preteen girls (said by a former over-reacting preteen girl).

I'm gonna spend the week in PPP where people are saner. ? 

I prefer to think of us as passionate fans.

Just now, longtimebillsfan said:

When will Green be available to play?  I would hate to give up high draft sucks for a player that can not help immediately. 

Why?  He is a free agent this year.  You trade a #1 and lock him up for 4 years with a new contract.

Thats what happens to fraziers weak ass cover 2...he gets destroyed in the middle of the field..rbs up the gut and big bodied tightends kill his ***** defense..happens every year..what good is stopping the pass when your lit up in the run game right at the heart of tour defense?

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

I know the statistics don't back it up, but I thought Allen played very well today when it mattered.  Not perfect mind you, but very well.

He played solid.  He needs another weapon.  A BIG Weapon like AJ Green.