Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Jasovon said:

Guys, this is getting as bad as the BBMB in game day threads. At worst we finish 5-2 today, can we please calm the ***** down?

Listen, football is an emotional game. Play like crap and people get mad.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

We need a little more creativity on offense. 

You spelled “less” wrong. 

run three ball with gore. Well, not now, since we’re doomed to Josh launching passes he won’t complete going forward. But in the 3rd quarter. 

unless you were being sarcastic. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Stacking these wins matters so much because they are going to be tough to come by down the stretch. This thing is so far from in the barn here. This absolutely sucks. A shot at a statement win at home against a very flawed team and you just lay a ***** egg 

may this rate I’d be happy with a close W vs Washington.  This team is so not-explosive and will struggle to score all year 

5 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

? Your trying too hard with the Allen hate. He's had a good game besides the fumble 

I don't know if you live in Buffalo but it's extremely windy today. My patio furniture was flying everywhere. 

Without a screen game it's tough to pass the ball. 

Doesnt the other team have to play against the same wind?

I don’t hate Josh, there just seems to be an excuse-machine for him. It’s Buffalo. It’s going to be windy and trashy weather sometimes. 

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I think they are more than A.J. Green away from going on a Super Bowl run

Agreed, they should hold onto their picks, and find another of Brown’s caliber next year, as well as drafting a couple in what’s supposed to be a deep class.

They also need to get better at DE, and I’m pretty sure Beane knows that as well, hence why buffalo was regularly linked to names like Clowney as trade targets, but he won’t overpay.

They are still a top 10 defense but nothing that can carry you a championship like Denver did for Peyton, and the Pats are doing for Brady.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Stacking these wins matters so much because they are going to be tough to come by down the stretch. This thing is so far from in the barn here. This absolutely sucks. A shot at a statement win at home against a very flawed team and you just lay a ***** egg 

and after sucking vs Miami.  we stacked two duds together. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Our offense is not good and can’t make up for our defense not playing lights out. 

Our offense just is not good enough if our defense is not playing lights out. I blame lack of #1 wr, use of foster, and bad play calling, deep throw by Allen has been bad this year even with open recievers