Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

They haven't been exposed, this is what most outside of Buffalo have been saying for a while but the Homers and Sunshine and rainbow club were mad about because they weren't being praised as because they were 5-1. THIS IS WHY THE TEAM WAS NOT GETTING RESPECTED BY ANYONE OUTSIDE OF BUFFALO AND THOUGHT OF AS NOT BEING AS GOOD AS THEIR RECORD. They struggled against the garbage teams in the league and when playing a good team, they have lost

Bingo. 

It wasn't even debatable, unless you were a huge homer. People on here acted like if they willed it hard enough, they could wish the Bills into being a more complete team & serious contender. 

In reality, we've consistently shown that we struggle against the weakest of competition, our QB turns the ball over way too much, and when our defense isn't straight up overcompensating for the weak offense all game, we are lucky to eek out a win. That's not a recipe for long term success.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Hate to say it, but..........

Minshew looks at lot better than Allen does right now.

Right now? He’s looked better than Allen all season. Jags lucked up finding him, he reminds me of a young Tony Romo. Elsewhere around the league, Drew Brees got off the couch and threw for almost 400 today.

1 minute ago, familykwi said:

Today we saw a team that NEEDED a win outplay a team that WANTED a win.  Philly had more to play for and it showed.

I think we could have gotten them to turn on each other with a fast start, but we just cannot attack the whole field, so we have to work too hard to create points.

Not that simple. Bills were outclassed today in most areas. This roster was exposed, it’s not good enough. 

2 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

No.  I am saying we have had great starts in the past and have failed when we come to a "test game". Just like today.

I have been a Bills fan since the 60's, some times it is just hard to see the same pattern being followed again and again.

Bills fans need to wait until week ~13-14 to see what they actually have.  Too many times fans get fooled the around week 8-9, every season it seems.

4 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

I’ve never seen such a fan base boo hoo as the Bills. Claims we the best fans but walks out the stadium with 5 mins left and all this talk that we got exposed. It’s a lose to a NFC opp. Half ya fans are more ***** than a cat. Bills fans are the biggest losers.

Based on game day threads, maybe half the people on this board shouldn't call themselves bills fans. 

Whiny and negative. 

They were outplayed and out coached today. It is not the end of the world. 

And if you can't see that Allen will be great, you don't understand football. You didn't see Kelly do stupid ***** for three years. 

Edited by billsintaiwan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So after this we're 5-2. We need to pull it together enough to beat Washington; 6-2. Based on the last 2 weeks, we can forget about beating Dallas, NE, or Baltimore. So, we need to beat 4 out of 5 of: Miami, Jets, Denver, Cleveland, and Pittsburgh in order to get to 10-6. That is a reasonable possibility.

We could end up at 9-7 and miss the playoffs. I don't think it will get worse than that.

By the way, terrible effort from Josh and co on this last drive before the 2 min.

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Not making anything up it’s right there in front of 70,000 peoples faces. He misses open receivers every week

if anyone is making stuff up its you

What QB doesn’t miss open receivers? The play designs are horrible and I’ve seen today the wr’s running and not even looking for the ball. The only decent receiver on this team is JB. What other WR on this team would a playoff contender want? Heck, the Cowboys let Beasley go and everyone said they upgraded. 

• Like (+1) 1