Gameday Thread Eagles @Bills 2nd Half

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Iverwig said:

What QB doesn’t miss open receivers? The play designs are horrible and I’ve seen today the wr’s running and not even looking for the ball. The only decent receiver on this team is JB. What other WR on this team would a playoff contender want? Heck, the Cowboys let Beasley go and everyone said they upgraded. 

Hard to believe people don’t see this, trying to justify Allen’s terrible performance!

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Come at me Ed Oliver defenders. Tell .e he was worth#9. Illustrate the plays he's made to change games I'll wait. ***** garbage.

It's only taken Shaq Lawson three of four years to start making some plays.  Where's your patience, man?

I'm kidding a bit but like you, I do wish Oliver would get his name called more often (and no, not for Offside or roughing the passer).  Clowney took a bit to get started (year two I'd say).  Hopefully he will start paying more dividends sooner than later.

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

The roster is good enough to win 10 games but today they failed to learn their lessons from the previous week. Got to make a trade for a run stuffing DT and possibly a WR if available.

They can win 10 games with this year’s schedule. It’s a bit tougher now , but doable if they beat the Redskins. 

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Come at me Ed Oliver defenders. Tell .e he was worth#9. Illustrate the plays he's made to change games I'll wait. ***** garbage.

When you have Kyle Peko or Star as the other DT, he gets no help.  Couple that with Trent Murphy and it only gets worse.  NO DT can do it all themselves.  What should be do, load up on WR's and try to outscore everyone?  With this offense and Daboll?

5 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

No way this team should look past, take for granted Washington, or anyone for that matter.

I agree, but if we can not pull it together and beat the weakest teams in the NFL, it is going to be a difficult season.  I am not ready to givevme on them yet.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Come on ***** you've given me a lot of ***** on Oliver prove me ***** wrong, I'm right.

Hey may as well retire if it's over after seven games, eh?

This attitude is silly, even if you do end up being right years down the line.

Take a deep breath man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

That was on the protection, not Josh missing an open receiver. Sure he could’ve played better, but Josh was not the problem today.

Josh was a problem today as was the rest of the team. Total team loss today. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

This all started by letting them have the ball to start the 3rd which is the best quarter.  Sean needs to get hammered in presser,  stupid decision to take the ball on horrible weather day.  Sean will never learn

I agree it's a coach over thinking everything can add the allen sweep play that was fumbled to overthinking as well 

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Yeah, run the ball a lot & keep them on the field. Then watch as the offense fails to put up points or turns the ball over, and continue to make the defense know it's going to be a looooong game.

I'm beginning to think some of it is mental. When you KNOW you're going to be out on the field all game while the offense takes its sweet time to figure out how to do anything, it has to effect your psyche to some extent. 

It's not quite as bad, but almost like in 2017 with Tyrod leading the offense. You knew after the 1st half that all you had to look forward to was a ton of 3 & outs, a slow developing offense, and very few moments to recover on the sidelines & evaluate what the opposing team is doing 

It's a good thing dual threat quarterbacks aren't all the rage in the NFL right now eh..

Oh wait

And absolutely. Our Peterman games last year had the defense pretty much given up on the game 1st drive.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

There will be a lot of unnecessary catastrophic thinking going on tonight and, more importantly, posted on 2 Bills Drive.  Not our day today. At least the big picture is good.  5-2 with Washington in town next week. But I get it.