Sunday is the biggest game of the year

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course all the usual stuff out there you hear injuries..week to week..any given Sunday...but we win that game we have a very real chance to goto Dallas on Thanksgiving 10-1 who would have thunk it? 

I agree it's a big game, I'll be there in attendance, to me this game is similar to the Bengals game, this is a middling opponent that can get hot and we get a chance to see if our team is smoke and mirrors or if it handles business again against an average team(not great not terrible but average). This game will reveal alot about what the team is made of. If we come out and roll over them we are completely legit imo. If we struggle a lot I might begin worrying about some of the other games on our schedule a bit more....what really is important to me is this is another good bit of practice for the offense to further figure things out and tune up for New England week 16 and the other tougher teams on our schedule jmo

Edited by BillsBlue
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All regular season games are important and this is a against a team that is reeling at 3-4. Especially after their HC says they will beat the Cowboys and the get trounced.

The Eagles offense is mediocre as is their defense. Offense 14th PF, 23rd Yards. Defense 24th PA, 18th yards allowed.

This team has some fans thinking that they should have kept Foles. 

Not even close to the most important game of the season. Its an NFC team which means a win would be great but not an overly damaging loss in the grand scheme of things as it has no real tiebreaker implications.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I hate to use this saying, but this game will definitely be a “litmus test”. Have to beat the Eagles. 

Litmus tests are only submitted to the College Football Playoff Committee. Be glad that doesn’t exist in the nfl. 

It’s important because we need ALL the wins we can get. But the biggest game of the year? It might be the least biggest game of the year. Looking at the 4 nfc games (which are the least critical to win) this is the one we could lose and no one would notice or bat an eye. Already beat NYG, Dallas is on thanksgiving with the whole world watching and a redskins loss would just look bad because they are bad. But the Eagles are looked at as a good team and if the Bills lose there would be little conversation about it around the league and the bigger focus is on the AFC record. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1