Game Thread MNF: Patriots at Jets on ESPN

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

Maybe they could get Darnold to give him a kiss after the game? The pats will win this one so Brady will be out there expecting to get praised for the win and won't be running off the field to be the first one in the showers......

Thst's a good plan, when Brady goes to kiss Belichick Darnold can stick his face in there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why, are those teams trading for Eli Manning?

This is always said, yet unless its against Eli, they come away with the trophy.........

Not now I wouldn't want Eli.  Those Giants teams had great defenses.  NO and SF has very good to great defenses, the Packers have a good defense.  All three of those teams can score a lot, too.

Judas Priest I don't want to hear anyone talk about Allen's INT's against NE.  At least they were all aggressive throws downfield.  Darnold has had two terrible INT's. One gave the Pats the ball in the Jets Red Zone the other took a FG off the Jets board.

This is what Belichick does to young QB's.  I suspect that he especially wants to punish young QB's in his division.  He's trying to ruin the QB's that could be a threat to the Pats in the future.  What an evil freaking genius.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Not now I wouldn't want Eli.  Those Giants teams had great defenses.  NO and SF has very good to great defenses, the Packers have a good defense.  All three of those teams can score a lot, too.

The Rams had a good defence and an offence that could score alot too, The Seahawks? The Falcons?