Is Our Head Coach Taking These Games Too Lightly?

And I make this topic statement, because not to dwell on past games coaching decisions,but on today's game coaching decision.

I'm watching Green Bay with 44 sec.left in the half,and Green Bay's coach is calling plays as if they're down 17 points instead of leading 17 to nothing.Green Bay is trying to close this game out in the first half!

Now,I reflect on us today, with the exact same 44 sec, to the half and we throw a short pass for two yards and the next play hasn't even setup yet with time on the clock and we're heading to the locker room with a 7 to nothing lead.

I would like our coaches to have a little more aggressive mindset in these remaining games going forward!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

And I make this topic statement, because not to dwell on past games coaching decisions,but on today's game coaching decision.

I'm watching Green Bay with 44 sec.left in the half,and Green Bay's coach is calling plays as if they're down 17 points instead of leading 17 to nothing.Green Bay is trying to close this game out in the first half!

Now,I reflect on us today, with the exact same 44 sec, to the half and we throw a short pass for two yards and the next play hasn't even setup yet with time on the clock and we're heading to the locker room with a 7 to nothing lead.

I would like our coaches to have a little more aggressive mindset in these remaining games going forward!

Big win today.  Just enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

Four and one

• Like (+1) 4

Meh...I know what you are saying and agree that the end of half play calling has been super lax.

But our coach is absolutely killing it - both on and off the field. 

He and Beane are building the team that wants to stay and win in Buffalo.

(sidenote: didn’t like the 2 straight incompletions to start the drive with 6 min to go - we should have been pounding the rock for AT LEAST one of those downs). 

• Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Buffaloflash said:

to be honest, i think coming out of the locker room after the half with a better sense of urgency would be a higher priority right now.