Bills release Conor McDermott; claimed off waivers by Jets

YoloinOhio

“Conor, thanks for stopping in. Look, we need to make some roster moves, so we need to cut you. Once we make our moves, we plan to sign you back on, because, you know, no one is gonna sign you in the interim (coughs nervously)”

25 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Logic says its for Webb

Hope says its for Diggs :-)

My understanding is that the Vikings are on the record as saying Diggs is not available for trade.  Personally, I think the Bills will keep their options open.  If Allen is not cleared, it will be Webb.  If he is, it may well be Duke Williams or somebody else.  I'm not really expecting a trade though.

Just now, TigerJ said:

My understanding is that the Vikings are on the record as saying Diggs is not available for trade.  Personally, I think the Bills will keep their options open.  If Allen is not cleared, it will be Webb.  If he is, it may well be Duke Williams or somebody else.  I'm not really expecting a trade though.

"Not available for trade" is teamspeak for "costs a lot".

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

They are starting Marshall Newhouse at LT...........they might pick McDermott up and start HIM.

The Pats were the ones who drafted him and if memory serves me right, they had tried to stash him on their PS but the Bills snatched him up.

• Like (+1) 1