McDermott takes it to another level again!

TroutDog

7 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

It must have been in the air yesterday. Did anyone else catch the shot of this Bengals assistant intently scratching an itch in his nether region during the game?

Bengalball.jpg

Yes! I was thinking that that guy is sooooo lucky they didn’t pan up so you could see his face!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

It must have been in the air yesterday. Did anyone else catch the shot of this Bengals assistant intently scratching an itch in his nether region during the game?

Bengalball.jpg

It was super hot and sticky there yesterday. He was probably peeling his balls from the side of his leg

17 minutes ago, NC Book said:

I think the junk pat was after his drop. I honestly think he just meant to use the other hand or his motor skills short circuited for a second or something haha. I remember seeing that on tv, it was pretty funny.

It was. Just found it on the dvr. It was at the 7:56 mark of the 2nd Q. Right after his drop inside the 10 yard line. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Not sure if there’s video of it but it definitely happened. Really weird! It was a double pat to boot! ? 

I got to think slapping men in the nuts is a good way to get punched in the mouth.

McD may want to rethink that as a sideline reward.

From my own experience, it doesn't take much of a slap of the boys to double a man over in a cold sweat.

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I got to think slapping men in the nuts is a good way to get punched in the mouth.

McD may want to rethink that as a sideline reward.

From my own experience, it doesn't take much of a slap of the boys to double a man over in a cold sweat.

How many have you "slapped" to speak with such experience?

Dion Dawkins had a quote in an article in The Athletic last week where he said, "It's really who's going to drop their balls and punch the other guy in the face. I respect the Giants to the fullest, but we just pushed them a little harder. Just drop those balls, man."

I guess McDermott was just checking if Knox had, in fact, dropped those balls.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Bengalball.jpg

See, this is why the Bengals HC is already getting out-coached. He's not willing to make those "adjustments" for his guys the way McD is.

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yep, this is when it happened. Had that easy catch go off his finger tips. McD got a "finger TIP" of his own!

"Soft hands, Dawson ... like this ... see?  Nice and soft ..."  (in McDermott's best Bob Ross voice)

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

How many have you "slapped" to speak with such experience?

Been slapped.

I used to like to raz guys in my younger days when I worked in a warehouse in Jersey.

Remember walking alongside a coworker from NYC who went about 3 bills just lipping off (all in good fun) when he casually back handed me in the nuts.

Surprisingly effective, and he just walked away chuckling as I sucked wind. Another life-lesson learned.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

pretty sure he ended up patting Dawson's right thigh not his junk that was a freeze frame

Though more acceptable than a junk pat, why would a man touch another mans upper inner thigh? Coach McD seems like a nice guy, but that’s overtly friendly ....

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Though more acceptable than a junk pat, why would a man touch another mans upper inner thigh? Coach McD seems like a nice guy, but that’s overtly friendly ....

Actually, McDermott patted his hand and then the second pat sort of wandered...

• Thank you (+1) 3