Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

This may sound like a dumb statement (and maybe it is) but I bet Belichick isn't thrilled that the Pats*** haven't even been tested in the 2nd half of any of their games so far this season.  He knows that a team needs to keep its edge and they have been gifted three opening Ws against overmatched opponents -- particularly the last two weeks.

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

If the Bills play their best game and the Pats play theirs. Pats win by 10 points

Pats offence is better than Bills defense and Pats defense is better than Bills offense.

The big differece is in game coaching. McDermott is not very good at adjustments.

the pats beat up on a complete sinking ship of a team in PITT. the literally joke of the NFL in Miami that can hardly score on ANYONE..... and a 3rd string qb.

they are a very good team, but you'll have to excuse me if i'm not sold on the hype over that defense. get real.

7 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol and they annihilated those tomato cans. 

I bet you say this each and every year. 

we wouldn't blow out the fins? we wouldn't beat up on a practice squad qb named falk? come on man. pats a really good squad but how about some context?

9 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol and they annihilated those tomato cans. 

I bet you say this each and every year. 

they won 11 games last year. weren't dominant and got gift wrapped a date to the superbowl…. they havnt played anyone this year. KC had them beat last year and will most definitely follow through this year.... move along.

can we pleeeassseee stop pretending this is some sort of juggernaut? they've played the sledge of the NFL up to this point.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I am getting older and slightly more mature, and for a long time I've been saying that I'm not going to let NE get under my skin.

The constant, unrelenting cheating, the smugness, the calls that only Brady seems to get, I'm going to let all of it go and...

...oh eff these guys. I can't stand them. Aside from the cheating and coddling, the fans are brutal. 99% of them have no clue that the NFL existed prior to 2000. But ask them, and they're all "die hards" that have followed the team since 1776. Never mind that they had less than 20,000 people in attendance at games and almost got relocated to Hartford back in the early 90s.

They're the only team that could sign Antonio Brown and actually not become less likeable. They knew that he was a jackass when they tampered with and signed him, and now they're going to act all high and mighty because it got so bad that they had virtually no choice but to cut him.

They're a-holes. All of them. Go Bills.

PS--Rodney Harrison definitely sold steroids to Tom Brady.

Thanks for the morning laugh Bandit!

Sunday's game is by far the Bills biggest challenge so far. As others have mentioned it will also be the Pats toughest game so far and the place will be rockin. 

I don't expect the Bills to win. But I do think a victory is possible. I feel pretty strongly that Allen will play better, and maybe a lot better, than he did yesterday. I don't have a fix on how good the Pats have been so far pressuring the QB but if Allen is given or is able to buy time, and if DS and Gore can take some of the heat off, he could take some of the shine off their outstanding secondary. They have O-line issues. Steelers were able to shut down Michel. If Edelman and Gordon are limited I can foresee a close game. 

Win or lose this contest should be an important building block for the rest of the year and beyond. Bills have more room to get better than do the Pats and they are headed in the right direction IMO. Could be a primer for the match ups later.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

PED's from the TB12 rehab facility should take care of any cartilage damage; Horse Racing anti-inflammatories such as Pitchers take so they're ready for an aggressive rotation.

Edelman will be 125% (literally enhanced) for Sunday.

Week 4 comparison of each teams numbers.  Based on the numbers, both teams are closer than one would think.

I believe that some of the stats for the patriots were padded by the horribly lopsided win against Miami.  

Both teams have the same number of first downs at 72.

Total offensive yards are 1225 for the patriots vs 1174 for the Bills.

Billse have 454 rushing yards to 291 for the patriots.

The Patriots have more yards in the air with 934 to 720.

The patriots also have a greater sack total of 13 (7 of which against Miami) to 7 for the Bills.

The patriots have scored 13 touchdowns to the Bill's 8.  Two of the Patriots TD's came on defensive TD's against Miami.  Still, a potent offense.

Turnover ratio is +3 vs +1 for the Bills.  Bring back a couple of the tipped passes for interceptions and we would be +3 as well.

Time of possession is close... 34:45 (Pats) to 32:30.

The stat that means the most, both teams are 3-0.

Go Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/statistics?team=NE

http://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalobills/statistics?team=BUF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Week 4 comparison of each teams numbers.  Based on the numbers, both teams are closer than one would think.

I believe that some of the stats for the patriots were padded by the horribly lopsided win against Miami.  

Both teams have the same number of first downs at 72.

Total offensive yards are 1225 for the patriots vs 1174 for the Bills.

Billse have 454 rushing yards to 291 for the patriots.

The Patriots have more yards in the air with 934 to 720.

The patriots also have a greater sack total of 13 (7 of which against Miami) to 7 for the Bills.

The patriots have scored 13 touchdowns to the Bill's 8.  Two of the Patriots TD's came on defensive TD's against Miami.  Still, a potent offense.

Turnover ratio is +3 vs +1 for the Bills.  Bring back a couple of the tipped passes for interceptions and we would be +3 as well.

Time of possession is close... 34:45 (Pats) to 32:30.

The stat that means the most, both teams are 3-0.

Go Bills.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/newenglandpatriots/statistics?team=NE

http://www.nfl.com/teams/buffalobills/statistics?team=BUF

Good analysis there!

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Say When... said:

PED's from the TB12 rehab facility should take care of any cartilage damage; Horse Racing anti-inflammatories such as Pitchers take so they're ready for an aggressive rotation.

Edelman will be 125% (literally enhanced) for Sunday.

And Gisele's witches tears drops

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Buffalo defeats 3 crappy teams  They suck

NE****  defeats 3 crappy teams  They are SB bound. 

:doh::ph34r:

I'm not predicting anything 

I just want to see the Bills crush Tainted Tom

Combined record of Bills opponents 1-8

Combined record of Patriots opponents 0-9

Bills are better

• Haha (+1) 2