Feels like Ramsey to bills an option...

Hebert19

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

We need pass rush 

Our pass rush is pretty good, and there is a growing school of thought around the league that top notch cover guys are more valuable than pass rushers because top offenses are able to neutralize the pass rush.  Not saying I necessarily agree, but it seems true of NE.

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Are you Dan Snyder trolling us?

I think I have seen this play out.

All you need is star power baby, don't need discipline, ef drafting well or developing from within.

you and yur carzy talk again

: ) all about the Benjamins brah  thas how you win the Game

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Having extra top level talent at CB would be useful against Pats or maybe the Chiefs. He’s an ####### though

whats White ? you no likee Wallace ?
Bills have a nice and complete package it that secondary. Even Siran Neal 33 was tearing it up last week.

we have a woodshed of fine players in the rotation up front and out back. no one player needs to be a Star

11 hours ago, mannc said:

Our pass rush is pretty good, and there is a growing school of thought around the league that top notch cover guys are more valuable than pass rushers because top offenses are able to neutralize the pass rush.  Not saying I necessarily agree, but it seems true of NE.

That is the new view, and I think it’s right. Regardless, as good as Ramsey is - and he’s really good -, he ain’t coming to Buffalo.

10 hours ago, KevinInThe781 said:

He seems perfect for Pete Carroll and the Seahawks. 

I think Dallas or Philly, both teams that are all in for this year. He fits both defenses, and after watching Ronald Darby, the Eagles best CB, screw up repeatedly on Monday night, he’s a guy the Eagles should be targeting.

Another 100 mil in cap next year 2 more option pickups on tre white so idk why people say he would be gone. Load up on talent when your qb is on a rookie deal. yeah head case but when winning jalen ramsey is lockdown. Tre and rasmey your looking at the best cb tandem in the league. with hyde and jordan no fly zone could be a thing in buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1