Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Josh Allen with the line of the day; then declares “There is one New York team”

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

If I were there I'd have asked: "What's with the beard?"

I'm "ok" with the beard attempt, but the mustache?  I'm convinced he lost a bet.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm "ok" with the beard attempt, but the mustache?  I'm convinced he lost a bet.

Maybe Brittany likes it (his girl). If so, gotta keep it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good on Josh... Great game and reminder to the NJ fans/reporters that they suck.

 

Also, the facial growth shows how young Josh is. Bright future, guys.

8 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm "ok" with the beard attempt, but the mustache?  I'm convinced he lost a bet.

Who has a beard and shaves the stache? Weird religious types and other weirdos.

 

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s awesome - NYC media overhypes everything and now they get to cover two horrible NJ teams the rest of the year.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reminder: ANY other QB on another team acts like this, we'd tar and feather him.

 

Not saying I don't like Allen's shtick...just saying the rest of you are...well, inconsistent.

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, walstib said:

JA is a Buffalo Soldier and I & I am becoming a Josh-tifarian! Keep up the good work, kid!

 

 

Cheesey, but clever...I'll allow it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: ANY other QB on another team acts like this, we'd tar and feather him.

 

Not saying I don't like Allen's shtick...just saying the rest of you are...well, inconsistent.

I would only tar and feather if he talked before the game. You win, then you can talk. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

ok now I REALLY love this QB.

 

Great swagger without being too cocky. This kid is special.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: ANY other QB on another team acts like this, we'd tar and feather him.

 

Not saying I don't like Allen's shtick...just saying the rest of you are...well, inconsistent.

Your a idiot

 

  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Josh and how he handles the press, but I don't see the big deal about the Jets and Giants playing across the state line. It's basically a suburb of NYC - actually closer to NYC than New Era is to Buffalo.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I love Josh and how he handles the press, but I don't see the big deal about the Jets and Giants playing across the state line. It's basically a suburb of NYC - actually closer to NYC than New Era is to Buffalo.

 

 

 

 

 

It's a joke take it easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...