Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
thronethinker

Singletary Update??

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Every round?! That is clearly not worth it, you build through the draft. Everyone that knows anything knows that.

Pretty sure it’s a snake just like fantasy football.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The best RB on the team who got 6 lousy touches....Singletary should be the feature back with Gore giving him a blow.

Frank Peterman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I don't suspect he will be practicing this week most likely. So will probably hear something within a day or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Azucho98 said:

Looked to be just a cramp but I'm no doctor...lol

 

 

No it definitely didn't "look" like a cramp.

 

When it's a cramp you see the trainer grab the toe area on the cleat and and start stretching out the leg.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my non-expert opinion, the way he came up lame and did the hamstring hop tells my crystal ball he's out for 4 weeks.  Who knows tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akm0404 said:

In my non-expert opinion, the way he came up lame and did the hamstring hop tells my crystal ball he's out for 4 weeks.  Who knows tho.

At first look I thought that too. After awhile he was walking fine. Gore said he will be fine. I expect him to play this week but do not know for sure obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

 

 

No it definitely didn't "look" like a cramp.

 

When it's a cramp you see the trainer grab the toe area on the cleat and and start stretching out the leg.

 

 

 

And when it's a hamstring, you don't see them standing on the sidelines with their teammates, laughing, so...........................

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

 

And when it's a hamstring, you don't see them standing on the sidelines with their teammates, laughing, so...........................

 

 

Yeah you do actually.

 

It's been reported as a hamstring injury and McD says they will know more in a couple days about the severity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

 

Yeah you do actually.

 

It's been reported as a hamstring injury and McD says they will know more in a couple days about the severity.

 

 

risos-ii.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd feed him a bit more now, but I think they are preserving him a bit for later in the year.   He's a rookie use to 12 games in college.   Many hit a wall their rookie year in the back quarter of the season.   

 

You don't take your Porsche turbo to the track when it has less than 100 miles on  it.   Gotta break it in first......

 

 

Edited by Bills Oil Company
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was at the game, and watched the play carefully.  It looked like a classic pulled hamstring to me.  He couldn't even make it back to the sideline and looked extremely gimpy just getting off the field.  I'd be surprised if he's playing next week.....would be a big loss.....not sure what type of run game threat we pose w/out him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

 

 

risos-ii.jpg

You honestly don’t think he pulled his hamstring? Or you just messing around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The next two games are probably win then loss with or without him.  I hope it doesn't linger any longer than that.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Singletary is going to miss any time we definitely need to look at a legit replacement here. Gore looks so slow and done out there. It’s anazing how much better Singletary looks then Gore right now. Without him we are going to have a very tough time running the ball. Bring back Murphy and another solid RB. Gore has got to be reduced to 5 touches or less here.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If Singletary is going to miss any time we definitely need to look at a legit replacement here. Gore looks so slow and done out there. It’s anazing how much better Singletary looks then Gore right now. Without him we are going to have a very tough time running the ball. Bring back Murphy and another solid RB. Gore has got to be reduced to 5 touches or less here.

 

Singletary looks that much better than Gore because he’s a beast.   Legit OROY candidate if he gets more touches. 

 

Gore looked fine to me today.  

 

That said, I’m not sure what Yeldon brings in an actual rotation should he have to split with Gore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...