AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

Nothing funny about this accusation. Antonio buries himself admitting to jacking off on the accuser. This guy is done in the league. There is no way the Patriots or any team would want him given the credibility of the accusation. If Kaepernick can’t find a suitor for taking a knee, this guy won’t after the Patriots cut him loose. This is the end of AB in the NFL. 

5 hours ago, Logic said:

I don't want to get into an argument that's inevitably going to lead down a path of victim shaming/doubting and all sorts of other messy stuff that never ends well on internet message boards.

But I AM curious...What has Antonio Brown done in the past 12 months to make you think he ISN'T the type of "beyond reproach" scumbag to do something like this? What has he done to earn the benefit of the doubt? And why are you quicker to doubt an accuser that you presumably know nothing about than to doubt a guy who we all at least know is a narcissistic piece of garbage?

Because Teddy is just the type of guy that sympathizes with these cretins. Been clear for a while

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Oh do get lost.  A thug is a thug, regardless of race.

When’s the last time you heard or read a white athlete, or any white guy, called a thug? What about that guy that dove into the back of Josh Allen’s knees the other day? Did you hear or see anyone call him a “thug?” Do get lost.

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Chill said:

The media is opinion based and not fact based. I need facts to form an opinion. 

My opinion on this case is the same, let the facts come out before judging a persons character. 

Not inconsistent at all. 

So where, exactly,  are you going to get these facts you need regarding this case if not from the media, who, as you eloquently admit, are “based but not based” in facts? Are you going to go down there and sit in on the court proceedings personally? (Disregarding, or course, that this is a civil matter and many of the pertinent facts may never see the light of day if this is dismissed or settled.) 

See this the exact non-argument used by so many nowadays to just dismiss things that garsh darnit, just don’t seem right to them. It’s a copout of the highest order. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My gut says something happened here between his accuser and him.  Brown is the type of person that believes he can do whatever he wants without consequence.

That being said, nothing will happen to him here.  Disgusting if the allegations are true.

Edited by davefan66

20 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

Regardless of his past, he is still innocent until proven guilty. 

quick point here..this is a civil suit and not criminal as of now..preponderance of the evidence vs beyond a reasonable doubt

Not really a guilt thing, ask OJ

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1