Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Reed83HOF

AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Recommended Posts

I think the story is sexual assault three times with one woman, including raping her once. That was the nytimes story I read. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just when you think this turd can't sink any lower.  Must be a lack of fiber...

  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely crazy.  Clearly if true I have nothing but sympathy for the women.  Innocent until proven guilty.  However, if guilty holy ***** what a mess AB is. 

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BuffaloBill said:

Absolutely crazy.  Clearly if true I have nothing but sympathy for the women.  Innocent until proven guilty.  However, if guilty holy ***** what a mess AB is. 

I'm pretty sure he's still a mess even if innocent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

So, thats why they picked him up. Not enough dirtbag on the team.

 

Gronk’s retirement left a hole in that department.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I think the story is sexual assault three times with one woman, including raping her once. That was the nytimes story I read. 

It's clarified (updated). Just trying to get the news out there quickly...

  • Thanks! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Well well. Color me shocked

 

Why?  I mean - I think the guy is a colossal douche, but nothing ever led me to think he'd be one to sexually assault women.  What made you feel that way about him and why does this not surprise you?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

So, thats why they picked him up. Not enough dirtbag on the team.

Kraft feels he deserves a happy ending 

  • Haha (+1) 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

 

 

So if there's any pretense of consistency, Brown HAS to go on the Commissioners Exempt List until they investigate.

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

Why?  I mean - I think the guy is a colossal douche, but nothing ever led me to think he'd be one to sexually assault women.  What made you feel that way about him and why does this not surprise you?

 

My bad I forgot the

 

/s

 

not surprised one bit gug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...