AB accused for 3 instances of sexual assualt & rape against 1 woman. Lawsuit filed against him

Reed83HOF

Just now, Gugny said:

I got the sarcasm and knew what you meant.

I'm just wondering why it doesn't surprise you that he would sexually assault and/or rape a woman.

As much of a dick the guy is, this shocks me. 

Sorry read that too quickly - to me, AB seems selfish and narcissistic to an almost pathological extent. I think people like that are a bit more likely to commit crimes of abuse than the general population.

OR I could be way off base and this could all be a shakedown and AB treats women with the utmost respect. 

Whole thing was planned. They use sports for big agendas. Masons/Jesuits Injecting more divisive social ***** into sports. Get all
Eyeballs on AB and the NFL, send him to the best most talked about team who will obviously be in the super bowl or close, and then do a #metoo takedown of a star player. Kraft and Brady definitely and probably belicheck are Mason luciferian brothers. All for the show. Always manipulating.

AB is undergoing a Masonic humiliation ritual. Mr. goat earrings

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

FYI, all three incidents were with one woman. Not three different women.

There appears to be some text messages corroborating at least part of her story.

Yeah someone posted the messages above in a embedded tweet. Idk you read those and see if you can make heads or tails of what the heck he’s trying to say. Made my brain hurt trying to decipher some of that

Edited by JoPoy88
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Sorry read that too quickly - to me, AB seems selfish and narcissistic to an almost pathological extent. I think people like that are a bit more likely to commit crimes of abuse than the general population.

OR I could be way off base and this could all be a shakedown and AB treats women with the utmost respect. 

Thanks for explaining.  I just hope the truth comes out, for both parties' sakes.

• Awesome! (+1) 1