Really stretching it trying to blame Allen for the pick 6....

Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

He threw a heater at his feet.

We’re on to the Giants.

My god, I wish more fans were as intelligent as you. It was a misplaced heater and the QB is not to blame?

Edited by Bevis

1 minute ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

He threw a heater at his feet.

We’re on to the Giants.

I don't blame either guy too much. Josh had too much heat on it,  but was trying to put it where only Beasley could make a play on it. Beasley knows better than to do a tip-drill in that area of the field, but it hit his knee - it happens.

I think what I thunk before and that is that Josh is a competitor and needs to do something to level out the adrenaline at the beginning of games. That is why I think Daboll should just have a bunch of designed roll outs and such early to help him settle down and take some of the sauce off those early throws.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, geggytah said:

Cole would've been LIT UP if that was thrown higher. See the two LBs RIGHT BEHIND him? A low throw is actually good placement there.

Yeah and he would’ve caught the ball with that placement if we would’ve taken a little off of it.  The hit wouldn’t have been any worse 

NFL receivers are supposed to catch catchable balls, even if they are not perfect.  Anyone who says the ball was not catchable is not dealing in reality.  The doink off the knee into the arms of defender was just a fluke and bad luck.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Bevis said:

My god, I wish more fans were as intelligent as you. It was a misplaced heater and the QB is not to blame?

Are you watching the Saints/Texans game?  Watson just threw two short passes over the middle LOW.  This is by design for where they're throwing the ball.  It has to be a heater because it's in the middle of the field.  A slow throw is picked or deflected. 

In the picture the THREE Jet defenders look far away but in real speed they are on top of the play.  LOW & FAST is the ONLY way to put the ball in there.  That was also a running play disguised as a pass.  It was 1st down and you hit that quick throw for a 5 yard gain which is a great 1st down pick-up running the ball.

Edited by CincyBillsFan

The ball was catchable, but it could have been a better throw.

It's on both of them and they've each taken the blame themselves. The best part is that they moved on and didn't let it mess up the rest of their game.

• Thank you (+1) 3