Jets going down - Angry Gase throws Darnold, Kicker, Anderson, Greggo under the bus. "I can do whatever I want"

Reed83HOF

I’m so loving this thread and the good feelings imparted by a division foe’s implosion, who was picked to beat us for #2 in the East! At this point can we say 2 down, Pats left to go before we get automatic home field advantage for at least one playoff game? :P

I know, I know...I need to dial it back and tone it down...duly noted. Hopefully this post ages well! 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 3

Boy - he didn’t learn from his time in Miami.  

These guys when they get fired really should take at least 1 year off to review what went wrong and how to improve.  This is every bit as bad as Rex Ryan coming to Buffalo and putting on the same garbage show as with the Jets - he never learned.  

Gase is just as bad or worse - that was you offense that sucked and has continued to stink against McDermott’s D from the beginning.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’m so loving this thread and the good feelings imparted by a division foe’s implosion, who was picked to beat us for #2 in the East! At this point can we say 2 down, Pats left to go before we get automatic home field advantage for at least one playoff game? :P

I know, I know...I need to dial it back and tone it down...duly noted. 

fac.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, PIZ said:

He should just cut Robbie Anderson so we can pick him up.  Should probably trade Mosley to us too.

Mosley stays in that game and we're all on suicide watch today, and Gase is some kind of brilliant strategist. 

• Like (+1) 1