Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

Just now, thebandit27 said:

Because if they IR him now he can't be one of their 2 IR returns during the season.

If he initially makes the 53, then he can 

I still don't understand why we would need Croom later with Kroft, Smith, Knox and Sweeney on the roster. Are they anticipating Kroft getting hurt again already?

17 minutes ago, The Dean said:

You do realize, in a team sport like football, there are many contributions that aren't reflected in the stats. A guy can by 15 yards away from a tackle and be very influential on the play. He isn't a returner or gunner. But he contributes quite a bit. Same with offense. Josh throws a TD. RB runs for 20 yards. Maybe neither happens if DiMarco doesn't do his job.  

MAYBE is the key word. Trying to justify DiMarco's existence on this roster is hilarious to me

4 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

Click on the arrow that point upward and to the right. McKenzie is one of the bold and underlined cuts. Screenshot was too big to upload here.

Or just go here go to Sherlock Holmes' post. Page 42 on this thread.

oh...that was his projected cuts from that roster list ..I did one too above it but i didnt write these are the cuts like he did...mines on page 40

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Of course. Just sayin, if anyone really coveted him for the future, they could pull that move and lose little (one PS spot). But I don't expect it to happen. He'll be the Bills 11th PS guy.

The people who hate on fullbacks are schoop disciples, generally.

• Haha (+1) 1