Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

I can't remember a play he has made since becoming a Bill besides that wheel route he caught. A ST captain? Please.... 

You do realize, in a team sport like football, there are many contributions that aren't reflected in the stats. A guy can by 15 yards away from a tackle and be very influential on the play. He isn't a returner or gunner. But he contributes quite a bit. Same with offense. Josh throws a TD. RB runs for 20 yards. Maybe neither happens if DiMarco doesn't do his job.  

4 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Creeping me out, Doc.

OK, let's assume I'm correct. So a team signs Wade and then, in week 2 or 3, sends him to their PS. I thought I read they couldn't do that, or at least the Bills could get him back. Maybe that was back when folks were just speculating.

He'd have to clear waivers first like any other player released during the season I believe.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

He'd have to clear waivers first like any other player released during the season I believe.

Of course. Just sayin, if anyone really coveted him for the future, they could pull that move and lose little (one PS spot). But I don't expect it to happen. He'll be the Bills 11th PS guy.

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

Of course. Just sayin, if anyone really coveted him for the future, they could pull that move and lose little (one PS spot). But I don't expect it to happen. He'll be the Bills 11th PS guy.

only the bills can store him on that 11th PS spot...no other team can

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

But can that team store him on their regular PS? 

yea but only under a regular player status...he wouldnt be any different then anyone else at that point...but this is only if Bills dont put him their 11th spot

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

only the bills can store him on that 11th PS spot...no other team can

Obviously.

Just now, from_dunkirk said:

But can that team store him on their regular PS? 

That's my real question. Can they keep him on the roster for one week, then tuck him on their PS (after waivers, of course)?

• Like (+1) 1