Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Bold and underlined cut, Sills V a lock obviously.

:lol:  I really hope he doesn't make it at McKenzie's expense. That guy delivers on ST, too.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, that is how I interpreted Lurker's post, but it's always possible I was mistaken and he meant something else by "next year being the real start"

My point is just, with 3 years and so few guys remaining from before that, if the team doesn't look as they want it to now, just what will be different about next year?

I agree and took it the same way. We sacrificed last season for the future.  To me, it looked like we weren't even trying to win most of last year.  Now the future is here and talk is already of next year.  Makes me nervous.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Great job security if you call every year a rebuilding year.

if they gave them 5 I'd be okay with it. I see next season as when they really should have all the pieces in place yet still could win 9 or 10 games in 2019?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

7 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

I take it as, this year we should make the playoffs but probably won't go far. Next year, with a bunch of cap space to add even more talent, we turn into a true Super Bowl contender. 

I would be fine with that.

I would be fine with any record that's significantly better than 8-8 (10-6, 11-5 etc)

My point is just that if they haven't been able to remake the roster as they want it to be with 3 drafts and all the churn and cap space they had this year, why will next year be different?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HavUHerdThaHoard said:

believe Wade makes it here but yes can see where people would be bit shocked but guy is great in space and  just a buzz when he has ball in hands that he can take it distance ,no other back  left on  roster has that trait .

WTH is your screen name?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My point is just that if they haven't been able to remake the roster as they want it to be with 3 drafts and all the churn and cap space they had this year, why will next year be different?

So being competitive/one and done in the playoffs is the goal?   I thought it was the SB, myself.   Silly me...

Edited by Lurker

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dodson?  Wasn't he the guy that had the off-field incident?  And he's probably the only guy I heard absolutely nothing about.

He has been arrested twice for DV? My recollection is that he was a good prospect that fell because of the off-field stuff but the staff has liked him a lot in practice, etc. 

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I agree and took it the same way. We sacrificed last season for the future.  To me, it looked like we weren't even trying to win most of last year.  Now the future is here and talk is already of next year.  Makes me nervous.

Nah dude, this is the year. Don't even worry. We are going to be competitive. Still all comes down to Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In this day in the league, 4 years is about as long as anyone gets.

Everyone is pre-programmed to expect little of this team. They are wrong. It still comes down to Allen taking that next step, but if he does, we are going to surprise a lot of people.

• Like (+1) 1