Post game Comments

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I think Duke Williams might have. He was consistently winning on the slant and using his body to shield off the DB.  Plus he wasn't on at the end.  I think Bob Foster's big ST tackle helped him a  lot.

I believe both were already on the 53 man roster prior to the game. JMO.

I feel good for the guys on the field on all 3 phases in the 4th quarter.  Most won't make a team but they should be proud of what they did.

Hope it takes away a little bit of the sting most will feel in the next couple of days.

They left winners.

Tip of my hat!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YattaOkasan said:

Anyone hear if Ray Ray got traded and what we got?

Not yet though I wouldn't be shocked if this happened.

33 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Were there any good punters let go yet??

I think the moves will start trickling in tomorrow around noontime after coaches look at film and meet.  It may come in multiple waves and some might not come down until Saturday. Guys teams are trying to trade will be held longer.  Guys they want back on PS could go at any time. Sometimes teams hold them to the end, sometimes teams put them out there early.

Deadline to be at 53 is Saturday at 4pm

I think Yarborough and Murphy played themselves on the roster.  How?  Idk.  McCloud and Williams makes the Wr question more complicated.  I could see 5 Wrs or 7.  This is a group I have very little feel for. 

I think Lacy played himself off the roster.  I think they go Dotson or Joseph.  For the 6th lb.  I think Buffalo makes a few more trade.  There are I believe 2 teams with 2 good punters.  I think they flip a guy for a punter.  The next 2 days will be intersting. 

I'm happy even for the players that played well, but won't make the roster. They still helped themselves and I think guys like Marcus Murphy and Eddie Yarbrough and some of the younger players on our preseason roster will soon turn up on someone's roster for the regular season. Good for them. They earned it.

Now about upgrading that Punter position.

Edited by GreggTX